Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Virtual Pinball For Sale

Virtual Pinball Machine

SELLING PRICE IS $2500

THE CABINET:

Its hand built by a cabinet maker friend of mine using 16 mm quality plywood and based on Gottlieb Alvin G and Bally Wpc95 type cabinet types,

its built very well, extremely solid and very authentic ,underneath it has wooden slide rails so (if your loading it in a Ute so the bottom of the cabinet doesn't get damaged)

It took 7 weeks of his spare time to build this, and it is glued and screwed, it would be tougher and stronger then some new pinball cabinets out there.

Monitors are mounted on steel frames.

Tim Read " Hot Rodded Pins" custom decals that have lasted many years in the afternoon sun without any fade at all,

The cabinet is in very good condition for its age and also very solid.

ELECTRONICS

Monitors are 32" Playfield 100hz 1920 x 1080 , backglass and DMD 26" 1366 x 768 60HZ (mounted vertically) could be turned around

Intel Dual core computer with decent Geforce video card and ssd hard drive with DVD drive running Win XP

Ultimarc Ipac used for switches buttons etc

Massive car amplifier with 2 head box speakers and sub woofer in bottom of cabinet.

12 cm low voltage computer cooling fans installed in many places INSIDE THE CABINET

LED backglass illumination

Custom credit LCD with PCB board to control credits and start function so machine can be used on site.

HARDWARE

All brand new real pinball hardware was used as below mostly WPC95 bought from MR PINBALL or PSPA for $ $ $ $ $ $ $

Bally type stainless side rails

Bally type stainless lock down bar

Bally type lever slide

real Pinball flipper buttons

pinball flipper button leaf switches

pinball buttons start,load, exit,plunger

Bally backboard plastics

Bally side rail plastics

Standard tempered pinball size glass

Bally/Williams type real Pinball front door with electronic coin mechs $1 and $2

Bally back box type hinges ,mounts, bolts etc

Bally pinball legs and levelers and bolts

Bally pinball leg mounting brackets

OTHER INFO GOOD OR BAD

It doesn't have a knocker,relays,tactile speakers .contactors,shaker motor, flashing leds, etc etc as I wanted it to be only virtual and the speakers are loud

Perhaps the software is better these days and more choices of what to use, I am not up to speed on the latest and I don't have time to learn.

I have more pictures and videos but too large to put them on here.

It has developed a little glitch sometimes and needs to be turned on and off a few times as the flipper buttons don't respond (Sold as is) most of the time it operates fine and without faults.

THE GAMES

It currently has only 30 games on it, but they are all favorites and classics to name a few, I mainly only play 5 or so of them.

(Kiss, Gorgar, Cosmic Princess, AFM,MM,Indy Jones,8 Ball,Lost World,Super Mario,8 Ball Deluxe,Firepower,Flash,Sinbad, Rocky,Roadshow,Adams Family,Back to the Future,Playboy,Strikes and Spares,Dracula Brams stroke,Scared Stiff,Fish Tales, Fun House,Future Spa,EarthShaker,Getaway, and a few more I can't think of now

Great for someone wanting to get into virtual pinball and not have to bother about building one up, you could learn how to update the games and software, or even turn the backbox monitor horizontally around and add a separate DMD ,or a PIN2DMD the choice is yours to experiment with.

PICK UP ONLY PAYMENT BY CASH

1952814728_BULKPIC(Medium).thumb.jpg.c31064cde948be0d1ad858f750a620fb.jpg

Edited by andyarcade

• 4 months later...