Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New 70’s and 80’s pin day!

Yeah loving the Gottliebs. Sounds and designs are really different! Were Gottlieb a bit ahead of their time with the audio? Sounds so good.

Couldn’t of had them last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Administrators
Yeah loving the Gottliebs. Sounds and designs are really different! Were Gottlieb a bit ahead of their time with the audio? Sounds so good.

The pre DMD games are the best with cracking sound and light shows.

Got them all from the Pinball warehouse? I was interested in Genesis but that touch up above the flippers, I can’t unsee it.

Doesn't look anywhere near as bad in person. Will get it to @FLAIMBOY to see what can be done.

and for the price...... it's ****ing awesome.

Doesn't look anywhere near as bad in person. Will get it to @FLAIMBOY to see what can be done.

and for the price...... it's ****ing awesome.

Yeah he ended up selling Arena and Genesis as a bulk lot for cheap but when Ienquired it was 2750 for Genesis alone. Seeing there would be at least $500in Pf resto I passed.

Also,I recently saw Arena in a comp and it looks like a very challenging game!

There is an alternate translite if you want ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Aussie Arcade

• Administrators

Yeah the Cheesy 80's backglasses on this era of DE and Gottlieb machines are collectable their own right.

As for the flipper wear how often would you see a Genesis come up? Gottliebs are notorious for wear near the flippers due to the mylar never coming down far enough. What egghead at Gottlieb thought that was a good idea?