Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Agro's Fantastic Video Game

Dodde

Don't know why it's 240p I've been having trouble uploading videos and getting HD.

I think Youtube provides the 240p first and then processes the other resolutions, so when it's first uploaded it will only be 240p, but then the others will be available a bit later. Looks like your video is in full resolution now :)

Good to see one working, I have one in the shed but the computer in it is stuffed

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk

Oh really? Have you considered getting it serviced? I know John has 1 working plus other cabinet parts, Tony has 2, and there's one in Singapore which leaves yours and mine that makes 6 left in existence so far. Unfortunately I witness 2 of them converted into other games.

I'd really love to have the second game version dumped or copied.. that is if anyone was willing to.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Youtube provides the 240p first and then processes the other resolutions, so when it's first uploaded it will only be 240p, but then the others will be available a bit later. Looks like your video is in full resolution now :)

Thanks for letting me know. I haven't uploaded videos to YouTube in a decade haha,

Oh really? Have you considered getting it serviced? I know John has 1 working plus other cabinet parts, Tony has 2, and there's one in Singapore which leaves yours and mine that makes 6 left in existence so far. Unfortunately I witness 2 of them converted into other games.

I'd really love to have the second game version dumped or copied.. that is if anyone was willing to.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for letting me know. I haven't uploaded videos to YouTube in a decade haha,

I would like to get it working but finding someone willing to work on a computer that old is the easiest around here

I would like to get it working but finding someone willing to work on a computer that old is the easiest around here

Would you mind taking a photo inside the back of the cabinet?

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Agro's Fantastic Video Game looks like a real gem, and it's awesome to hear that it's in such great condition. Ticket games can be a unique challenge, but they have a certain charm that makes them super collectible and loads of fun. I totally get the appeal of collecting games – it's like a journey back in time to the classics. It's all about preserving a piece of gaming history, right? If you're a fan of Counter-Strike 2, there's a whole market for CS2 skins that you might want to explore. It's like adding a personal touch to your gaming experience.

Edited by annabeltbaxter