Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Why kill someone on a pinball machine?

I was watching the "The Punisher" today, and he killed a baddie by slamming him into a perfectly nice meteor pinball ! How Rude ! He even broke the pinballs glass when he slammed the baddie down on it...….It's like these vigilante do gooders have no respect for a 80's pin :o Now some poor pin head will have to vacuum out all the glass and most probably fix things on the playfield, oh the Humanity ! What happened to the good old days where a baddie would be slammed into a pool table? I mean these things have a big slate slab in them, and are such are perfect for slamming a baddie into !

So all I ask is that in future all vigilantes and super heros, show some regard for pinball machines and NOT slam baddies to death on them.....end of rant !

IMG_2912.JPG.3f9739396e8b3a9c7bba458f07737bab.JPG

I was watching the "The Punisher" today, and he killed a baddie by slamming him into a perfectly nice meteor pinball ! How Rude ! He even broke the pinballs glass when he slammed the baddie down on it...….It's like these vigilante do gooders have no respect for a 80's pin :o Now some poor pin head will have to vacuum out all the glass and most probably fix things on the playfield, oh the Humanity ! What happened to the good old days where a baddie would be slammed into a pool table? I mean these things have a big slate slab in them, and are such are perfect for slamming a baddie into !

So all I ask is that in future all vigilantes and super heros, show some regard for pinball machines and NOT slam baddies to death on them.....end of rant !

[ATTACH=CONFIG]139621[/ATTACH]

It can be funny when the machine then tilts or gets a replay (casual viewers aren’t going to know the difference) then the protagonist can give a witty or pun based one liner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It can be funny when the machine then tilts or gets a replay (casual viewers aren’t going to know the difference) then the protagonist can give a witty or pun based one liner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, if Arnie had killed him it would have been like " it's Game Over for you !" :lol

- - - Updated - - -

Superman II, Clark Kent beats up a thug and slides him into a buckaroo

Police Academy, a riot breaks out and a Kingpin (?) gets destroyed

Yet again "Oh the Humanity"

• 2 weeks later...