Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Small PCB Freebies - You pay postage only!

Looks like late 70's Taito stuff, nothing there that I need so I'll leave them for someone that needs them.

If no one takes them I'll grab them for when someone asks if I have 'xxx' board for a Taito cab.

I’ll take them all! speed race displays I hope

Yep and dam!

The two on the left are speed race time score. The one adjacent is the steering encder.

Given the opportunity..would have paid at least $20 a piece plus postage for these.

Sigh. :)

Yep and dam!

The two on the left are speed race time score. The one adjacent is the steering encder.

Given the opportunity..would have paid at least $20 a piece plus postage for these.

Sigh. :)

Sorry Taito, already promised to Phreak, however shoot him a pm, you never know he may share :)

Sorry Taito, already promised to Phreak, however shoot him a pm, you never know

Cheers mate...all good, it's the luck of the draw. :)

Hope it didnt look like I was trying to lever a deal..just commenting on how these items are worth money. ;)

Nice of you to let them roam for free!

Hope it didnt look like I was trying to lever a deal..just commenting on how these items are worth money. ;)

Yeh,

Blahjedi and I talked it over and decided since we couldn't use them we would donate them on AA hoping someone else could use them, to complete a restore or the like. :)

Yeah I’m not trying to make money off this lot, My scoring is out of whack and I’d like to keep a set of spare boards too just in case.

That's awesome! Hope you get your score going again.

If not there could be a problem at the main pcb.. there are more than a few control lines going to the score/timer.

Good luck! :)

That's awesome! Hope you get your score going again.

If not there could be a problem at the main pcb.. there are more than a few control lines going to the score/timer.

Good luck! :)

Thanks.

It kindof works, it displays some broken digits at times and drops back a couple of hundred after I think 600. I figure I’ll change the display board first and if the problem doesn’t change I’ll go from there.

Hi there,

The bottom right board is from a 70s Rowe ami jukebox amplifier. If you don’t want this am interested. Am in Adelaide.

Yeah sure, it’s yours. I have no interest in keeping jukebox parts.

Thanks.

It kindof works, it displays some broken digits at times and drops back a couple of hundred after I think 600. I figure I’ll change the display board first and if the problem doesn’t change I’ll go from there.

Yeah sure, it’s yours. I have no interest in keeping jukebox parts.

Great to see the sharing guys :D

Sent from my SM-G955F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I did test the two score displays and both had different issues, then I put mine back and it worked fine lol, must have just needed reseating.

I’d still like to keep one set of spare boards but the rest are yours, send me a pm and we’ll get the ball rolling

I did test the two score displays and both had different issues, then I put mine back and it worked fine lol, must have just needed reseating.

I’d still like to keep one set of spare boards but the rest are yours, send me a pm and we’ll get the ball rolling

I like those kind of repairs.:cool: