Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Cheap Andriod phones - recommendations?

I currently have a Motorola Moto G Gen 2 and its time for an upgrade. Nokia 6 or Motorola G6 play? Not sure what else is out there thats cheap and ok. Not fussed about anything but an android phone that has more than 8gb memory with an ok camera and good battery life.

• 8 months later...
  • Administrators

Just bought a HTC U12 Life the other week from Toby Deals for $250 delivered. Nice bang for buck phone will awesome battery life, 6" screen and basically don't notice any difference from my HTC 10 even though this cost 600 odd less when new. The camera is the only weak point but seems to be a software thing to me.

Got sick of paying money for higher end phones with gimmick's I never use.

Just bought a HTC U12 Life the other week from Toby Deals for $250 delivered. Nice bang for buck phone will awesome battery life, 6" screen and basically don't notice any difference from my HTC 10 even though this cost 600 odd less when new. The camera is the only weak point but seems to be a software thing to me.

Got sick of paying money for higher end phones with gimmick's I never use.

Got mates who order Every new release samsung on huge plans

Im happy with oppo and my line of work when back phones get broken easily or dropped under a mower