Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Japanese arcade sit down candy cabinet

I'm seeking a sit down cab to keep long-term, wanting a good screen and chassis with plenty of life left and a cab in reasonably presentable condition.

Potentials... (but open to suggestions)

Sega Astro City / New Astro City

Sega Blast City

Taito Egret 29

I can perform general maintenance and replace parts if it needs some work.

Please let me know what's about!!

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

I only look after the regulars Aa members whom continually buy from frequently which will get a good price..

Lol... I'm going to consider this my AA welcome message. Yep, I'm new here... I shoulda signed up as soon as I returned from living in Europe. :)

I wrote on messenger to you that your Egret 29's for $1450 are beautiful, but a bit more than I'm looking to spend so I'll be looking out for a Blast / Astro City.

...my budget is about $1k

Lol... I'm going to consider this my AA welcome message. Yep, I'm new here... I shoulda signed up as soon as I returned from living in Europe. :)

I wrote on messenger to you that your Egret 29's for $1450 are beautiful, but a bit more than I'm looking to spend so I'll be looking out for a Blast / Astro City.

...my budget is about $1k

All good ...

Seriously someone will sell you a candy cab here pending condition.

I have stock but not ready for sale atm as they have all been spoken for which they have deposited there money for it.

Only stock I have is Egret29 x2 to offload.

i've dealt with tim before hes one of the good ones leo be nice to him. Tim im glad you finally got your baywatch apron, welcome to AA :)

i've dealt with tim before hes one of the good ones leo be nice to him. Tim im glad you finally got your baywatch apron, welcome to AA :)

I have no issues with Tim which i hope i can help him out in the near future but i dont have any to offload atm at his price range..

This project cab might be more in your price range.

Find a 29” monitor and your all set, happy days

New Net City Cabinet https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com.au%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F273354679901

Good cabinet but need a FLAT SCREEN monitor not a curve monitor..:(

Japanese arcade sit down candy cabinet

Loving the good direction people are putting me in on this, thank you.

A question... has it ever been done here, or would there be interest in going laaaarge as a group buy?

Not saying it's this listing specifically but, something like this...

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com.au%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F123211831456

Loving the good direction people are putting me in on this, thank you.

A question... has it ever been done here, or would there be interest in going laaaarge as a group buy?

Not saying it's this listing specifically but, something like this...

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com.au%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F123211831456

20 cabs for $27000 + $4000 shipping + import duty + GST, pretty sure buying local is way cheaper

20 cabs for $27000 + $4000 shipping + import duty + GST, pretty sure buying local is way cheaper

Urgh... I wasn't aware there was an 'import duty' in entertainment machines.

I thought that was for vending / gambling machines...

Importing is not worth it imo. Prices overseas are stupid high atm with all the Euro and US importers. There's a US group buy thread on the shmups forum and you can see the progression of price increases for Astro Citys in a very short time span. In Jan they were $800USD to land, in March they were $950USD and now they're at $1000USD.

nTMTBCg.png

There are plenty of cabs in Aus, if you are patient and not too picky then you will get a good deal eventually.

Importing is not worth it imo. Prices overseas are stupid high atm with all the Euro and US importers. There's a US group buy thread on the shmups forum and you can see the progression of price increases for Astro Citys in a very short time span. In Jan they were $800USD to land, in March they were $950USD and now they're at $1000USD.

nTMTBCg.png

There are plenty of cabs in Aus, if you are patient and not too picky then you will get a good deal eventually.

Was reading a reddit thread on r/cade about the price of group buy candies in the states. They were charging between 1000-1200 for generic candy cabs like Astros and New Astros, crazy talk. The most I've ever paid for a candy is $850 for a fully working Atomiswave SD cab with board and game. Most of my candies have cost me less than $500. Bide your time, wait for something local, and then fight it out with the rest of us to get there with a trailer/ute the fastest :)

Most of my candies have cost me less than $500. Bide your time, wait for something local, and then fight it out with the rest of us to get there with a trailer/ute the fastest :)

Hehe, I feel like I'm fishing in on a crowded pier at times. Best I join a site selling utes / trailers soon too!

My advice, if you find something worthwhile, POUNCE!

Funny you say that, I found one that (I think) was in great condition and a good price... and missed it... I didn't act quickly enough. Still kicking myself.