Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

RUMOUR -Mortal Kombat XI to be revealed at TGA 2018

Stolen from ResetEra, who stole it from 4Chan.

• Reveal in VGA
  • It will have 4 years of dev cycle (1 year concept 3 year full development) longest to date.
  • Concepting actually even started while making MK X. They were always thought back to back games in terms of story
  • It has proper adventure mode , new version of Shaolin Monks type of gameplay. pretty big deal , you can play and customize your character in this mode,lots of items for customize weapons etc shit too. Also boxes (daily, buyable etc..)
  • Adventure mode is 2 player co-op , online or single. drop in drop out
  • Story mode and adventure are different both are included. story mode is normal NRS game style.
  • Story evolve about 3 main character
  • Punishing raiden ; hes now punishing anyone trying to even dare to attack earthrealm
  • Emperor liu kang and empress kitana ; preparing army and trying to find something of stone left from ages of those deity gods in MK universe(cant remember names elder god or something)
  • Shang Tsung and Reiko they made deal with Kotal Kahn to protect and rule outworld security , reiko has it's own agenda though gets killed middle of it.
  • Uses UE4 instead of UE3 like all other games of NRS
  • Animation cancel its actually not a.cancel but something of pseudo of it. Much as you can expect from a western company i guess looks infinitely better than MKX in terms of animations. Something similar to UMK.
  • Fujin is playable character
  • Johnny cage,goro,sonya,kano,baraka,mileena,ferratorr %100 not playable

https://www.resetera.com/threads/4c...at-tga-2018-new-infos-on-modes-and-more.84415

https://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/441105889#p441105889

Sounds good except for the last point. Also, please give us a switch version. I've been playing MKXL again lately so I'm actually pumped for this. Please be true.

Wow I have not seen one of these games for a few years, so much realistic ultra violence, I think this game would be terrible for children to play which of course they will. There have been plenty of reliable studies that prove prolonged viewing of violence lowers the viewers empathy levels :(

Gee Mortal kombat has come a long way. Violence has really upped a level these days.... guess I'm getting old...? :) But yeah, WORST Music choice for a trailer ever! As soon as the rap music kicks in it just sounds like some reposted youtube video where a 15 year old kid has dubbed over his own favourite song!!! Just awful.

Mk is way too dark nowadays. Humble, entertaining beginnings.

I dunno. MK1 is pretty janky & really only holds up as an example of where the series began. MK2 I still enjoy the most (and you based on the avatar!). 3/UMK3 were too combo/KI inspired. I don't remember much beyond that, other than everything in the middle until the 2009 reboot being forgettable. 9 & X were enjoyable fighting games with a pretty decent story mode to boot.

bloody violent though. Yikes.

• 4 months later...