Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Time Fantasy

Time Fantasy

Thank you fellas. Great looking game. The mushrooms and that snail guy are just so out-there. Real Pinball. I watched the TNT video about it. Sounds are virtually identical to my FPII. Some used later in Sorcerer I noticed. I think Williams used the same sounds from Defender arcade on heaps of pins.

I ****ing love this game. The defender sounds make it even better. Defender was my fav game as a kid!

Mid 80s Williams are hard to get here but well worth it if you can get one.

I think Warlok, Star Light or Barracorra would be worthy of playing in the system 7 machines as well but I personally have never seen nor played any of them myself...:cry

Just to rare in Australia. Heaps in the US though and they are cheap until you add all the costs getting them here.

Were you looking for one or just came across it? Curious to know if it is a container pin or possibly Aust delivered.

Totally random purchase. Fellow AA member was selling an arcade cab and mentioned he had this as well so i bought them both as a package deal :)