Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Most credits one in a single game

I was just wondering what are the most credits that people have won on a single game.

I just finished a game on my Gotlieb King Pin and if anyone has played one it’s a pretty hard game to beat at the best of times, but today I had one of those games where everything went right.

Firstly won three credits on all of the scores that you need to achieve then, I managed to knock down all the targets twice which simulate being at a bowling alley this then reset the targets which starts the specials. Then whenever you hit one of the targets that are lit up and mind you they are always changing because of one of the rollovers in the middle of the play field, you receive extra credits and I ended up hitting five lit targets with special on for an end total of 8 credits at the end of the game.

So I’m interested in how many total credits have people one in a single game ?

d9c7a52b5484579339cc9e3a255cb395.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Probably EM days was best, 10 credits from special.

Next best thing I heard was 4 player game in joker poker.

High score and 4 players matched on 00.

7 pops in a row.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 on Harlem Globetrotters. On the next game the ball got stuck and the bloke who came to fix it decided to clear all but 1 of the 9 remaining credits. I didn't bother arguing about it. Racked up another 10 on the next game and left quietly