Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Nine Ball

Hi Guys

As per title

Just putting the feelers out for a Nine Ball Pinball seeing what’s out there , if anyone has one lying around & not feeling it anymore please give me a shout

Cheers

Grant

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Nine Ball

I have had one for 4 yrs now and I’m feelin it more than ever now. In my top 5 games of all time. It is one of the top 2 games chosen by players at my place by both casuals and pros.

Low production run, many were sent to the tip because operators got tired of the code problems on location. Very difficult game to find but a ripper!

Edited by onetaste

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I sent Santa a big Letter & he delivered me this

The hunt is over Nine Ball is in the house

It’s a player condition machine & it plays very well

So happy to have one

[ATTACH]140248[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]140249[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]140250[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]140251[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]140252[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]140253[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]140254[/ATTACH]

I asked him for a im le and nothing has showed up yet lol

Nice Dicky!

Which one of the 19 ROMs are you going to use!

I’m actually using a Alltec board so I don’t know which version they use on there Rom

You would think it would be the last revision

I think I would like to get the original board repaired down the track & keep the Alltec as a spare , not sure yet

But for now it’s all working [emoji2]

I’m actually using a Alltec board so I don’t know which version they use on there Rom

You would think it would be the last revision

I think I would like to get the original board repaired down the track & keep the Alltec as a spare , not sure yet

But for now it’s all working [emoji2]

Congrats, Dicky. Join the club. Looks like it is in great condition for a 36 year old game. Backglass looks awesome, would you be open to scanning it one day? Mine has really bad hazing all over.

You need the original board if you want to use the recent custom rom that adds 2x and 3x playfield in multiball as well as partly fixing some of the ball trough confusion this game suffers from.

Congrats, Dicky. Join the club. Looks like it is in great condition for a 36 year old game. Backglass looks awesome, would you be open to scanning it one day? Mine has really bad hazing all over.

You need the original board if you want to use the recent custom rom that adds 2x and 3x playfield in multiball as well as partly fixing some of the ball trough confusion this game suffers from.

Backglass is ok it does have a small amount of hazing & a couple of scratches, it’s probably the best one I’ve seen

I don’t know of anybody that has a scanner that can do that ,but I guess someone can chime in then we could get that done

I have seen a few different Rom versions out there can you advise where I can obtain these & what revision is it

Thanks

Grant

Sent from my iPad using Aussie Arcade