Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Gottlieb Centigrade 37

I ordered 2 glasses from him in the first week in June.i had not heard anything from him at all so i sent him an email a couple of weeks ago and he replied quickly and advised me they were done and would be shipped in a couple of days ,and then gave me the tracking number ect and it cleared customs in Sydney ect last Friday.i am ordering a new glass for a countdown machine and if that is the waiting time again i would be happy.on a side note my 6 year grandson had his first game on centigrade 37 last weekend and standing on a chair he got over 150k,looked so cool watching him play.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went and got montana black paints from clinic116 today. Got some fine nozzles to go with it.

Pink panther pink as planned. But the yellow I wanted wasnt in stock. Decided to go ahead with easter yellow. Im not fussed if it isnt factory colours but it will look nice hopefully...

Stencils are laid flat and should be ready to use next week.

Still need to practice the speckle effect when the weather cools down.97e86b9e2fe88c509f527d997cf164aa.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I have had a few trys on cardboard with a few different ways of applying the speckle paint effect.

First up I tried a toothbrush. It was coming off too thick.

I then tried to use a near empty can of black spray paint. The result looked fantastic. The problem was now and then a big splotch would come out ruining it.

I then got an old wire brush and cleaned it up. I tried dipping it into a shallow tray of paint. Then I whipped the brush to flick the majority of the paint off onto the grass. I did this 3 times so that there was bugger all paint left on the wire brush. Then I held it 200mm from the cardboard and dragged my thumb over the wire bristles so that some paint flicked onto the cardboard. It seemed to work well. I think the wire brush will be the best way to do this.f1b4e52d3ae0e25b8f8d02f37b0608e7.jpg779e02f39f0447a638342f204fdde52b.jpg

I have made up the thermometer stickers on ms paint. Imperial measurements made it a bit of a tricky design. 6 pixels = 1/16 of an inch. If anyone needs these thermometer side stickers for their c37 feel free to contact me and I will email the image file to you. Its the black and white parts either side of the ribbon im talking about. Hopefully officeworks can print a sticker. Otherwise ill have to print on card and glue it etc...

I have made up the thermometer stickers on ms paint. Imperial measurements made it a bit of a tricky design. 6 pixels = 1/16 of an inch. If anyone needs these thermometer side stickers for their c37 feel free to contact me and I will email the image file to you. Its the black and white parts either side of the ribbon im talking about. Hopefully officeworks can print a sticker. Otherwise ill have to print on card and glue it etc...

You can buy plain sticker printing paper off EBay fairly cheap and print them up as stickers yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pinball pimp has a new stencils guide video up on his website / youtube. This guide is a must watch before applying your stencils. Not sure how to get the link here.

Find video, copy URL, paste here:

AA will take care of the rest.

If you're on an android phone, find the video in the youtube app, touch share, find "copy url to clipboard" or similar, then open AA app and long press in the text field, paste.

iPhone, I have NFI.

Right hand side of cabinet yellow. A few issues. Changing the nozzle was a bad idea. It spluttered blobs of paint onto the cab. Not sure why. Tried to wipe and redo. Looks good now. Kept the x spots on for reference for the pink. Very good quality stencils but have to peel slow. Peeled a small part of cab colour off. Will touch up later. See pictures.07a0b70f9b2a685d1313d3b2460d7e71.jpg77c5d2e78e3b08d68a74937b2b443736.jpg5bbb4037e4f40e3b55abae3f96d85949.jpg

You will learn heaps from this first cab restore and you will also learn a lot of lessons of what not to do next time.

My first cab restore I was so nervous doing each step but learnt so much and when it came to the Funland cab restore I felt really comfortable with each step and didn’t fret at all.

Any little fixes can be sorted out pretty easy so I wouldn’t stress to much over any small patches of paint peel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finished right hand side and front of the head. Overall turned out good. Pinball pimp said to peel the stencils off within 15min of spraying. Had dinner on and forgot about it for an hour longer than that! Still peeled off okay. Just peel stencil off very slowly.b28448e65a8a2cf194ddd68a3fc3d08c.jpgde0bd74b85dbe042a11dbe676ece213a.jpg

Big PBR order arrived yesterday. Just need to spray pink on front of cabinet tomorrow to complete stencils. On the right side of the head there are 2 small spots where the pink paint has bled under the stencil. I may do some touch ups next week or just leave it as is. See photos.

Coin door has a new button and lock with the sticker going on shortly. e7d2b44a7b39f04ea3e8f24b39eceab4.jpg2f54d14d1e354429838d39e5792064b1.jpgcf622b121a18a7ec54b625ffc91d6e94.jpg5827ccc3229ea0ac30f4dd1580b683f5.jpg

Big PBR order arrived yesterday. Just need to spray pink on front of cabinet tomorrow to complete stencils. On the right side of the head there are 2 small spots where the pink paint has bled under the stencil. I may do some touch ups next week or just leave it as is. See photos.

Coin door has a new button and lock with the sticker going on shortly. e7d2b44a7b39f04ea3e8f24b39eceab4.jpg2f54d14d1e354429838d39e5792064b1.jpgcf622b121a18a7ec54b625ffc91d6e94.jpg5827ccc3229ea0ac30f4dd1580b683f5.jpg

this could be the best C37 on the planet when you are done[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Aussie Arcade mobile app