Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

LED Layout Suggestions for Bram Stokers Dracula

I have just bought a BSD and looking to swap out the incandescent bulbs for LEDs....

I was thinking I can't be the first person to do this and don't want to buy a kit but there must be a site with suggested LED colour / type "map"......

Anyone with suggestions?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

This is how it ended up.... Blue down the bottom with a led strip in the apron and red top left.

Not very traditional but I love playing this one in the dark.

Jason17c1469900b4ddabbed2a433338125c6.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Coloured G.I. takes away, detracts, from the actual colour and art of the game. When I got my Getaway it had mostly green for GI, the previous owner wanted the trees "greener" I guess :unsure :lol.... whichever way it looked Re-Diculous!, the cop car on the playfield plastics was green, so were the blue and red lights on it's roof. The colour/art on the playfield was spoiled with green too. Even the brown dirt was black/green. Once appropriate white GI lighting was installed the game popped with colour once again!.

White GI lighting doesn't make your game a "munsters premium" :lol .... the opposite, it allows the Colours to be Visible. The only game I have that needs anything other than White GI is the Space Station, but that has a second full string of green GI ... for "condition green" mode :)

Still have to get to removing the blue GI led's from SoF that were installed by the last owner. It's tolerable, but will look so much clearer and brighter once white GI is returned to the playfield.

I'm not a "traditionalist" , just don't like the way coloured GI affects the look of a game. That's just my preference. I'd rather see all the colours of the art rather than just the colour that the GI is. White is all colours :)

I use a few coloured led's, but for inserts and features.

Edited by razorsedge