Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

720 degrees

One I never played much in the arcades back in the day, so been getting it on my MAME cab.

Really fun and original game that works well with the spinner, but jeez it takes a little while to work out what's going on and what you're mean to be doing.

Had to go on KLOV and read the blurb.

Or maybe it's just me. Did anybody find it intuitive when they first played it in the arcade?

What was the circular rotating joystick like to use?

It was a pretty rare game when I was growing up in the UK.

I played it in the Arcade BITD and enjoyed it. The original joystick is great and makes game play easier. I did find that after a while the bees get far too quick so it's a bit of a coin eater and not one for real long game play which turned me off with my limited funds.

It's a great game and I have considered getting an original cab but I don't think that the game play would be lasting enough for me.

I have not tried it with a spinner unfortunately I put a spinner on my vert cab and not my horizontal. I assume it would be ok with a spinner but a bit harder.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Pretty good vid here on control options, I tried it yesterday with with my 909 analogue joystick

seems ok, but goes weird as though its conflicting once you enter a park....

Cheers for posting that, it was very helpful with control options and game play.

Seen a few of Darth's vids and he's got a joystick or control panel for pretty much any circumstance!