Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Repair/Replace Bally Switches AS-2911-9 & AS-2911-25

Morning All!

I've just noticed that some of my roll over switches in my Strikes and Spares are little worse for wear (looks like I might have stepped on a couple of them....)

Also some of the heads are stripped on the screws.

1) I got the closest match I could find to the screw: 6GA x 3/4 but they are still too broad for the sleeve in the body of the switch.

Any idea what I need to buy for a long enough screw that will still fit through the sleeve in the assembly?

2) I'm not getting a match for either of the part numbers: AS-2911-9 or AS-2911-25.

If I want to replace the 'poor condition' squashed units - any idea what I should be grabbing?

Thanks in advance.

Tim

Morning All!

I've just noticed that some of my roll over switches in my Strikes and Spares are little worse for wear (looks like I might have stepped on a couple of them....)

Also some of the heads are stripped on the screws.

1) I got the closest match I could find to the screw: 6GA x 3/4 but they are still too broad for the sleeve in the body of the switch.

Any idea what I need to buy for a long enough screw that will still fit through the sleeve in the assembly?

2) I'm not getting a match for either of the part numbers: AS-2911-9 or AS-2911-25.

If I want to replace the 'poor condition' squashed units - any idea what I should be grabbing?

Thanks in advance.

Tim

I have some switches off a Space Invaders that you could have. Post a pic of what you need and Ill see if they match.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Aussie Arcade mobile app

I have some switches off a Space Invaders that you could have

I'd be very careful about installing anything that's been in a Space Invaders in another machine. Just basic hygiene… ;)

Michi.