Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Primus Pinball

chopchop

so these go on sale tomorrow according to primus FB page,

Now are these only sold through Primus's Club Bastardo Merch page or from Dealers as well?

Primus link sends you to Club Bastardo which is their official Merch website, Maybe thats the only place to buy them?

Primpin.jpg.8d94ada99717dd942759323365096a29.jpg

In one of the recent expo Stern tours i saw I think Dave’s Arcade, he went through and saw a number of spare score real mechs as used on big juicy melons on the shelf, it was said then that’s all the remaining stock and they were looking at ways to use them up and finish off the stock, maybe that’s where the limited to 100 only machines came from. Likely a good $$ deal for the right license to use the remaining BJM parts stock

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

• 1 month later...

AMD posted on facebook https://www.facebook.com/amusementmachinedistributors/posts/2090877424302851

Happy New Year to all!

We have just been told by Stern that they have a small number of new Primus pinballs available to AMD.

Price is $12,950 incl GST ex AMD Sydney, and would arrive here end March 2019.

More photos available upon request.

Custom Speech from Les Claypool

Upgraded Kenwood Sound System

Can be coin operated.

Game Design: Dennis Nordman

Artwork: Zombie Yeti

Due to extreme limited availability, we will need to know by 4pm today (Friday 4th Jan 2019) to secure any orders.

The normal 50% deposit applies with every order as per usual.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

And Zax https://www.facebook.com/ZaxAmusements/posts/2558957240786791

Stern have announced that a very small allocation of the 100 Primus pinballs will be available for the Australian market. See below, $12950 inc GST, only catch is need to order by 3pm today. Please call 03 9676 9190 asap if interested in this unique collectors item!

I love how we were only given a few hours notice on this one. FOMO

Haha, I got the email at 4:09PM! Had to laugh as they wanted a response by 4:00PM.

I would not have got one anyway, but sending the email that late seems counterproductive.

I wonder how many orders were placed!!! I don't know if it would be a double digit.

I would be shocked if they even had double digits to sell, only 100 primus pinballs over all.

Id have a guess and say well under ten is likely all there was available in Aus.

I thought these were only available on the Primus merch website, I guess a deal must have be done with Primus to send a few here.

• Administrators

Bruce and Mike at AMD work very hard to get as many limited release games into the Australian market as they can (depending on sales for a particular title).

It would be very easy for them to say "sorry, not enough of pinball-x LE to go around, you will need to buy a premium or pro", but they go into bat for us and scrape up every LE or limited release that they can on a regular basis.

If they say an LE is sold out in Aus you can guarantee they have exhausted every possible option to get one more out here.

I reckon you are about right on numbers though Jason, 10 max.

Dave

I would be shocked if they even had double digits to sell, only 100 primus pinballs over all.

Id have a guess and say well under ten is likely all there was available in Aus.

I thought these were only available on the Primus merch website, I guess a deal must have be done with Primus to send a few here.

Bruce and Mike at AMD work very hard to get as many limited release games into the Australian market as they can (depending on sales for a particular title).

It would be very easy for them to say "sorry, not enough of pinball-x LE to go around, you will need to buy a premium or pro", but they go into bat for us and scrape up every LE or limited release that they can on a regular basis.

If they say an LE is sold out in Aus you can guarantee they have exhausted every possible option to get one more out here.

I reckon you are about right on numbers though Jason, 10 max.

Dave

regular stern pins stern gets the a license to use a theme, make a pinball to that theme and then distribute the games through regular Pinball dealers as what we are used too, From what ive read on Primus pages, Primus wanted a Primus pinball, stern wasnt interested and so had to pay stern to make a minimum order of 100, which they decided to sell on their Merch page.

So I guess stern might have brokered a deal between Amd and Primus to sell some here?, as It is Primus directly your buying these pins from.

from what is being said on Primus fan pages that Besides Australia the sales of Primus pinballs are exclusive to clubbastardo which is the Primus merch page,.

the Official Primus pages are saying they sold 55 on the first day from their website. so there cant be to many left to sell now after a few weeks they have been on sale.

Likely would have sold them all quicker if they were available from regular pinball suppliers, rather than exclusively off clubbastardo, But I think this is targeted more at Primus fans than it is Pinheads it seems.

I would have been very interested if Stern was a bit more generous and used a different machine to re-theme, apparently Primus didnt have much choice on what pinball was being used. Im sure there could have been better vault pins that could have been a better choice.

This info is coming from Primus fan pages, not from pinball forums, so How much of that is correct I dont know.

Edit, apparently there is only 8 left on clubbastardo.com, So would love to know how many would have been available here.

Edited by jason1
rewording, in a better order, it was confusing

If Les is slappin', I'm clappin'! :applause: :041: :038:

Ive seen the guy live, was lucky enough to have had VIP to Primus, so was right up at the stage directly infront of him playing.

He plays that bass with no effort what so ever, it is amazing to see.