Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Lawn services

Afternoon Guys and Girls,

After clearing it with the powers that be I asked if I might be able to pop in a post detailing the new Business Im investigating my time and energy into. After 26 years of working in coordinating roles Id had a gut full and threw in the towel. 26 years too late!!!!!!! Now for those of you who may be interested and in need of Lawn and Garden services you may wish to consider my ugly mug. And no I am not travelling to Hobart to trim your roses before you cheeky mongrels start :p Im located In Rouse Hill NSW, so it may be a friend or relative thats close by that you may consider, say those within 20 km's or so. Now wait for it........... Business name is "Paragon Lawns and Garden Care". An obsession and a pin I will own one day!

Business is registered with ASIC, ABN compliant and insured in line with Public Liability requirement.

Cheers,

Rich......................................... :)

545868589_1(2).jpg.516ac77603649c1ba0a9daad605a3576.jpg

Services.thumb.jpg.d05827b6638068d23464faf1beb01ee9.jpg

Good luck Rich. I used to mow lawns on the weekends to fund pinball parts for my games. Keep well - hydrated mate but not so much you haven't got a dunny within coo-ee.

Like your business name. Very much akin to mine. When I started as a subcontractor in boat sales about 2 years ago I had to come up with a name to register with ASIC as a sole trader. Fathom Marine Sales after my fave pin:D

Furbs - Thanks for your support bud. It is much appreciated

Kenny - Your a bloody Gentleman mate. No need to wish you well in your venture because you are a guru and an asset to our Hobby

Jeff - What a dilemma. At the point at which I pry that Fathom out of your tightly clenched hands you are going to have to think up a new business name. And dont even start me if it starts with "Centaur"

Dave - Any good business at some point must diversify to a degree. To save digging a hole as you were thinking (Hard work!!!!!!) this month Im doing specials on offshore fishing and snorkelling tours where your selected person of interest gets a free set of concrete flippers. Prices vary of course based on shoe size.........

this month Im doing specials on offshore fishing and snorkelling tours where your selected person of interest gets a free set of concrete flippers. Prices vary of course based on shoe size.........

so that's a pre payment tour ? bank details and size 13 (it's for someone else)….

oh and good luck with your venture

Note to self.......

Size 13 shoe equals Big Unit

Pack taser and Baseball Bat

Im on it Joe. Keep it between you and me......

so that's a pre payment tour ? bank details and size 13 (it's for someone else)….

oh and good luck with your venture

- - - Updated - - -

good on you mate! Would support you for sure if I was local

Remember to slip slop slap mate

Thanks Bro. Still got that Williams Indy I bought off you many moons ago and enjoying it just as much as the day I brought her home....

Note to self.......

Size 13 shoe equals Big Unit

Pack taser and Baseball Bat

Im on it Joe. Keep it between you and me......

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Bro. Still got that Williams Indy I bought off you many moons ago and enjoying it just as much as the day I brought her home....

Good on ya mate, that was a beautiful looking original machine if I remember right

Stunning game to look at. Shame the game gets old pretty quickly... you have shit taste mate.

Hahahahahaha cmon Bro Im an Old Fart, well not that old, and Im hard core Old school. None of these new pins for me although I do enjoy them lets get that straight. I see a pin and I enter pin coma mode where the world around me becomes a blur. Now as far as my faithful Indy who can argue with Well of souls multiball, the "hcahahaaaaa" voice call when you hit the captive ball and when Sallah yells out Suppppeeeeerrrrrrrr Jaccckkkppoooottttttttttt!!!!!!!!!! during multiball. And with this your honour I rest my case......... Off to quote some overgrown grass..........

Fiiiiiiinnnnnnaaaaaallllllyyyyyyyyyyyy got the mascot I ordered from ebay yesterday to enhance the look of the mower. Thought to myself Mack trucks have a Bulldog on the hood so I'll create something similar and go with the same theme. Ive spent hours messing around with placement and came up with something that might just work. Your thoughts please and dont be afraid to critique with suggestions

Rich..............

1080832090_20181124_094004(1).thumb.jpg.aa79a14da400561c04f8e716825068a2.jpg

• 2 years later...

This is a good business, now it's time to get some customers.This is a good business, now it's time to get some customers. This is the biggest problem which you will encounter, I am sure about this. If you will have a lot of orders, then getting a team to do all this job will not be so hard, the hard part is to find people who will want your service. I remember once, my neighbor asked me to help him with the tall grass in the backyard, because I had a special tool to cut it, which you can see in this list https://www.growgardener.com, and now he said to his friends and I get a lot of calls. A good way to make some extra money.

Edited by Lyponzo