Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Freddy’s Pinball Paradise Germany

Freddy’s Pinball Paradise in Germany had their monthly open house last week and was lucky enough to visit for the second time.

This is a high end private collection owned by Freddy that he opens to the public once a month. 170 games from early 80’s solid states onwards. There are some very rare games and they are all in exceptional condition - many older games are HUO and like new. No restored games, just incredible original condition. And 99% are playing perfectly.

Freddy is also a distributor for JJP and Stern so all the latest games are also there.

Costs 20 Euro for the open session on free play from 3pm until after midnight.

If you are anywhere near Frankfurt on the last Saturday of any month, it’s well worth the trip. It’s in a small rural town called Ezchell and there is one small (and cheap) hotel in the town which is a 10 minute walk from Freddy’s. Easy 1hr connection by train from FFT Hbf, but last connection back is about 9pm. Freddy’s is open 3pm until the last person leaves - usually around 2am.

There’s a small bar inside with great and cheap German beer and snacks.

Message me if you want any more details.

http://freddys-pinball-paradise.de/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Cooked71

Freddy’s Pinball Paradise in Germany had their monthly open house last week and was lucky enough to visit for the second time.

This is a high end private collection owned by Freddy that he opens to the public once a month. 170 games from early 80’s solid states onwards. There are some very rare games and they are all in exceptional condition - many older games are HUO and like new. No restored games, just incredible original condition. And 99% are playing perfectly.

Freddy is also a distributor for JJP and Stern so all the latest games are also there.

If you are anywhere near Frankfurt on the last Saturday of any month, it’s well worth the trip. It’s in a small rural town called Ezchell and there is one small (and cheap) hotel in the town which is a 10 minute walk from Freddy’s. Easy 1hr connection by train from FFT Hbf, but last connection back is about 9pm. Freddy’s is open 3pm until the last person leaves - usually around 2am.

Was there withDan and Ando 5 year ago. Was great .... until we visited another collection twice the size.

Nice job getting there.

Will be just over the boarder in Belgium at the Euro Space Center and had been keen to get to Freddy's for his July open house but unfortunately the planets haven't aligned. Have bought parts from Freddy's in the past so was keen to visit ... maybe next time.

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

Was there withDan and Ando 5 year ago. Was great .... until we visited another collection twice the size.

Nice job getting there.

Plenty of larger collections out there, but not too many regularly open to the public, nor in this condition.

Nice job getting there.

Freddy's truly is a Pinball Paradise :)

Yeah, Ol mates collection in the chicken farm barn was effing insane !

Gamut of pinball ecstasy

I can dig up pics if anyone is interested ?

Spewin’ i’ll land in Frankfurt the day after this is on. I totally forgot Freddy’s was in Frankfurt.

Always next time!

There are 100s of collectors that i’ve met who own more than 100 machines. I can count on two hands the number of people I know with 100+ setup and playable games in good nick.

@Ando post the pics mate, the chicken shed photos never get old.

So what pin did you walk out saying I got to get one of these ? :)

I’ve owned allot of the “must have” Stern/90’s BW games already so there were plenty of early SS games I’d take. So many great games from that era that you rarely see here.

Otherwise I’ll try and chase down a World Poker Tour, Congo, and a nice WCS94. Was really surprised how good Corvette was - really good George Gomez layout that gets almost no recognition. Maybe the code sucks, but seemed ok for that era.

JJP POTC was promising. Hard not to be impressed by it.

I’ve owned allot of the “must have” Stern/90’s BW games already so there were plenty of early SS games I’d take. So many great games from that era that you rarely see here.

Otherwise I’ll try and chase down a World Poker Tour, Congo, and a nice WCS94. Was really surprised how good Corvette was - really good George Gomez layout that gets almost no recognition. Maybe the code sucks, but seemed ok for that era.

JJP POTC was promising. Hard not to be impressed by it.

Back when I had around 14 games, WCS94 and MM always got played the most by novices. The target was clear, and the payoff was huge. Those two games were the first games I bought for a reason. That said for a good player, WCS94 is extremely shallow, but thankfully I suck so all is well in the world.

I really like Corvette, haven't put much time into it, but when I've played mine its been fun.

SS are here, its just they're hidden away and rarely come up for sale. I wish I'd stocked up on a container full of them around 2012 in the US, you could buy them for practically nothing, especially because the dollar was at partity. I think we paid $800 for my working blackwater 100 and it was clear the guy I bought it off thought I was a sucker for paying that much for it.

• Administrators
Back when I had around 14 games, WCS94 and MM always got played the most by novices. The target was clear, and the payoff was huge. Those two games were the first games I bought for a reason. That said for a good player, WCS94 is extremely shallow, but thankfully I suck so all is well in the world.

I really like Corvette, haven't put much time into it, but when I've played mine its been fun.

SS are here, its just they're hidden away and rarely come up for sale. I wish I'd stocked up on a container full of them around 2012 in the US, you could buy them for practically nothing, especially because the dollar was at partity. I think we paid $800 for my working blackwater 100 and it was clear the guy I bought it off thought I was a sucker for paying that much for it.

No, you haven't played your Corvette much lately have you........it's been busted since The Batcave :whitey: