Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Three Pinball Trolleys, Two Bally Pinballs And A Generator.

Yep today I got in 3 pinball trolleys, 2 Bally DMDs and a generator to fix. Sounds like that Christmas song doesn't it?.....

On the 3rd day of Christmas, my operator brought to me.....3 pinball trolleys, 2 Bally pinballs and a generator that needs some work. :laugh:

CTvRKLYl.jpg

bdMnUbCl.jpg

One trolley done today and I'll have the generator done tonight if all goes according to plan.

Awesome work Steve. I've always wanted one of the proper trolleys but they're hard to get a hold of.

The blue one would be a snack to make up. It is all straight angle and tube steel unlike the original Wico that is closest in the picture.

The Wicos have bent corners that only a folder could do accurately making them pretty difficult to make but that blue one I think would be a day or twos work in the garage and I could knock out a replica.

Problem is it would be about $100 worth of steel and a day's welding and painting plus wheeels and a shock and who wants to pay $350-$400 for my effort when you can luck on them second hand for $200?.

Maybe if 3 or 4 people wanted one I could be tempted to do a run but as a one off, it's not really worth it plus I have full use of one of them to move the pinballs around here now not that they help much. I have about 15 meters of concrete to use it on before I'm lifting into the mancave to work on the pinballs because it is grass.