Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Toads Pinball Meet 2019

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bluddy hell! I thought after the fourth Uy you were going to say you were too dizzy to ride so checked yourself into the closest motel.

Good to hear you were able to keep it upright.

So... add wombat to the list of things to watch out for now. What's next? Drop Bears?

Ps did you find any cube shaped poo when you went back looking for the wombat? If you did, it must have shit itself... fun fact: wombats make cubed poos [emoji23]

Sent from your mums iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Now you know why @hotty and myself are like nannas to you about riding your bike. I reckon you missed the boat on this shit 20 years ago mate but then I'm just an angry old fart now and so is @hotty but he's in denial lol. Wait for the @hotty come back at me...... 10....9....8.....7....

• Administrators

At the risk of sounding like a prick (again), don't you think it's time you pissed off that bloody bike and got a car before you die??

Super meet. Had a great time on TNA and great to catch up with the usual folk. Lol interesting story when leaving.... I thought hmm it might be better to go down the Hume to dodge the wombats, roo's etc.... But lets see how it goes getting to Euroa. Made it ok and started to leave for Merton when I did a u-turn. Thought hmmm might be better going down the hume when I stopped and did another u-turn. Checked the weather and it appeared to be warmer in the other direction. Did another u-turn thinking again that it would be quicker down the hume... so went back and did another u-turn thinking I might suss out the bushfires on the way back.. So after 4 u-turns I headed back. Only saw one roo (big one) standing on the side of the road but the fun came at the Black Spur at about 630am. Still dark, but I didnt realise that wombats ran so fast.... Old mate bolted out infront of me when I was doing 80kmh and before you knew it was half over the handle bars. I have a bruise on my bicep to prove it after I landed on top of the rear vision mirror. How the bike remained upright l'll never know, but both mirrors were pushed forward. Not sure if the forks were bent at all but bike was fine to ride on. Did 30-40kmh from that point on until I got to more suburban parts. First time I have ever hit one! So I now got a bruise on the left arm to match the burn on the right!

Btw: Not sure I hit him that hard cos I went back to see if he was dead in the middle of the road but I think he ran off.

Thanks Mark and Allison for a great night.

Good to see the usual crowd and also meet a few new faces.

and as @Hashman mentioned we actually played the pins as well.

Mini highlight of the night was watching Richard and Edy go head to head on TNA

with Edy taking the win.

Thank you everyone who braved the yuk hot weather and made it a fantastic meet.

Moyra @Queen Of Shots you have the shot club members trained very well and we came running swiftly at the sound of the bell!

Dave @Hashman those yummy kranskys hit the late night spot, thank you!

Thankyou to everyone who brought along delicious treats. Very yummy.

Our new attendies @Maxwell Greg and Susan mingled in so nicely.

I didnt take any pics, the ones posted look great!

Not sure what the pink hotpants were for @Prince was it to

celebrate Mardigras? They sure were pretty.

@RGR I should slap you for thinking you are invincible and hitting that wombat, but I’m glad you didn't sustain a major injury and didn’t get attacked by his family who were watching........... they are cranky critters.

Hope everyone had a good time, cause Mark and I sure did :)

Catch up with you all again soon xxx

Cheers

Ali

fu edy

Gee you are a easybeat RGR . You better

stick to playing dudes in Canberra or you can always use the old excuse that i was ridding my Vespa and a wombat came out of the woods , jumped on me causing a fracture of my Superjackpot shooting arm rendering me 40% incapacitated . But i fought on regardless ! LOL .

Not sure what the pink hotpants were for @Prince was it to

celebrate Mardigras? They sure were pretty.

Specifically changed into my new attire, in order to play co-op as one Captain - the other Mark. Though, he never got around in putting on his TNA shirt!

The board shorts were a bit tight lol.

- - - Updated - - -

@RGR I should slap you for thinking you are invincible and hitting that wombat, but I’m glad you didn't sustain a major injury and didn’t get attacked by his family who were watching........... they are cranky critters.

I did offer Richard to sleep with me at the Motel - no laughing matter in hindsight.

Thanks again Mark and Alison for your hospitality hosting a great night. I was planning to stop in for breakfast, but thought I’d better hit the road early. No war stories from me…. though let’s just say I thoroughly enjoyed myself and was in no condition to do much of anything on Sunday.

You have such a great set up and some amazing games. Quite a few I’d never played before so that was a cool novelty. TNA and Paragon were definitely my favourites of the night. I’m sure you’d be hard pressed to find a Paragon in better condition anywhere!

Thank you all for coming up here in the heat and making it all worth while:)

A big thanks to Allison @Fairground for the amount of work thrown at her, leading up to the meet, during the meet and after the meet and for putting up with me.

The new faces blended in very well and got to see what meets are all about:)

Watching Richard and Edy pushing each other on TNA was pretty cool.

Breakfast was so yummy Allison thank you.

That bacon, Trans fat mmmmmmm.

@RGR

The new avatar pic you ordered is ready...

IMG_3007.thumb.jpg.a7a8cfcd621da1f4d192d0a556d28967.jpg