Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Seeburg 147S Trashcan

thehedgehog09

Question

I have a Seeburg 147S Trashcan that was working fine until now. I'm looking for someone in the Gold Coast or Brisbane area that may be able to help. The jukebox powers up but won't play a record. Any advice or assistance would be greatly appreciated. I'm not asking for advice to fix the jukebox as I'm not technically minded. I'm looking for someone who knows how to service/repair these machines. Thanks James.

5 answers to this question

Cant help you sorry with tech stuff, but Im not sure what it is about the trash can Juke, But I really think they are great looking jukes, they just look really cool.

I do know there is a tech guy Ipswich side of Bris Named Kev who services them.

His phone number is 0413 695 948

Edited by jason1

ive got a 148 .the selector box blew up this year,before that ,never missed a beat.a very daunting task as i opened the selector box up and saw original cotton covered wiring,and capacitors which looks like fire crackers. amazing to last 70 years .i bought the cap kit on ebay but will probably have to rewire it .kevin on here said he would look at it ,but i havent got motivated to take it out to ipswitch way yet.IMG_1607.thumb.jpg.8424d24695e60302f9978dc4f6c6c910.jpg