Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Wacky Gator

SOLD

Wacky Gator for sale $150.

Has been in storage for a number of years waiting to be used for parts. That day never arrived and space is needed so she has to go.

Cosmetically it is dirty and looks well used, which it has been. One of the gators is missing half its head.

Functionally it works 100%.

Comes with a coin mech and credit board. That's probably half its value right there.

Only available for a short period as I will strip what I need and dump the cabinet if there is no interest by the weekend.

Pick up only from Northern Gold Coast.

20180703_130200.thumb.jpg.a73777927d0ee7ce1160bd0c043fe2a2.jpg 20180703_130222.thumb.jpg.935f735a25a8b1077e530d51ee667625.jpg

Edited by Mosfet
Sold

It's a simple game but a lot of fun. If you have little kids in the family then they would absolutely love it. If this was in Vic I would be all over it mostly because I have a lot of nostalgia over it but also because I know my niece and nephews would bash the shit out of it.

It's a simple game but a lot of fun. If you have little kids in the family then they would absolutely love it. If this was in Vic I would be all over it mostly because I have a lot of nostalgia over it but also because I know my niece and nephews would bash the shit out of it.

This.

With or without tickets this would be a great piece in a larger games room. I'm sure you could make up all kinds of drinking games etc to go with it...

This.

With or without tickets this would be a great piece in a larger games room. I'm sure you could make up all kinds of drinking games etc to go with it...

You have to "not hit" the one missing the head.

You hit it, you down a shot.

You have to "not hit" the one missing the head.

You hit it, you down a shot.

I was thinking that penalised the most skilled player. Eg. Matchplay style Swiss pairings. Winner of each pairing down a shot.

Unusual you broke a head. Normally it is the jaw mechs that fail but are easierly fixed by welding them back up. The drive often fails preventing the gator head fully retracting but that is usually fixed by simply cleaning out the crap any kid orientated game gets.

Board is near bullet proof but motor drive trannys do fail rarely. Easy to get parts for as this machine does earn good money on the right kid site and therefore everyone makes parts for them.

We had one of these at every site and even though they are old for a redemption machine, they did still earn good cash. No longer the highest earner but made more than many brand new machines.

Good earner for it's age and Namco Japan reliability with miles of spares around. I would say the new owner has got quite a bargain.

Replace the broken head, go through all the mechs welding were necessary and fiberglass were necessary, check the opto switches and replace were necessary, (most simply need cleaning but do fail rarely), and you have a machine you could move on or in home use get years of fun out of it.

There was a Chinese copy getting around that broke within days on site from NIB so that is testimony to how well built and engineered the originals were that are still earning money years later.