Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Hankin Meet Up

Hi AA’ers.

I’ll be catching up with some like minded Hankin Enthusiasts this Saturday at our History Of Australian Pinball Exhibit at The Ginger Factory in Yandina, QLD at 3:30pm.

Feel free to come along at that time if you’d like to meet other Hankin owners / enthusiasts and play these two Hankin games.

The exhibit is open every day from 10 am these school holidays.

VJ

Hey Vaughan, another few busy weeks for you mate :). Your Hankin initiative is a really cool 'Aussie Flavoured' activity for families over the school holidays, great stuff. You'll probably get some of us 'kids' lining up too ;).

See you at the Sneaky tomorrow after work - looking forward to doing really badly playwise but having a heap of fun nonetheless. Stay cool, Bret

Hi AA’ers.

I’ll be catching up with some like minded Hankin Enthusiasts this Saturday at our History Of Australian Pinball Exhibit at The Ginger Factory in Yandina, QLD at 3:30pm.

Feel free to come along at that time if you’d like to meet other Hankin owners / enthusiasts and play these two Hankin games.

The exhibit is open every day from 10 am these school holidays.

VJ

Which two games will be there?

Hey Toads, I didn't want to intrude on Vaughan's post but I don't think he'd mind me saying that they're Orbit 1 and Shark :).

Thanks guys, hope to catch up with you there.

VJ

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Vaughan, another few busy weeks for you mate :). Your Hankin initiative is a really cool 'Aussie Flavoured' activity for families over the school holidays, great stuff. You'll probably get some of us 'kids' lining up too ;).

See you at the Sneaky tomorrow after work - looking forward to doing really badly playwise but having a heap of fun nonetheless. Stay cool, Bret

Can’t wait mate... it’s going be heaps of fun and we’ve got some extra prizes and a couple of big announcements too. VJ