Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

For Sale Doctor Dr Who

For sale: Dr Who

Machine fully working 100%.

Game has the following mods:

- Fully LED'd

- Cliffy's installed (also comes with 2 round cliffy's for ball locks but they haven't been installed).

- ESCAPE target decals (http://www.pinballdecals.com/PartsByGamePages/DW_Page.html#).

Playfield 7/10

- Playfield has some wear on most inserts due to the heat coming from the incadescant bulbs it had in the past (see pics). Comes with NOS decals set if you ever want to restore the playfield.

- Also has a divet where the ball drops onto the playfield when released from the Tardis. Has been covered by the Cliffy protector.

- All plastics in working order.

Mini Playfield 9.5/10

- Mini playfield is in full working order (10/10). 5 spot targets have had the optos cleaned and repaired and are fully working. Dalek flaps fold when hit then drop/reset when mini playfield resets.

- Time Expander decal has litte curls from old age (hence 9.5/10).

Side & Headbox Decals 7/10

Side & headbox decals have the normal yellow fading. There are a few chips/scratches on back box and both sides. There's a bit of decal curling around all legs from old age.

DMD 10/10

- DMD works 100%

Extras:

- New playfield NOS decals (for if you every restore the playfield yourself)

- User manual

Prefer local sale so you can come and see it first, and I don't have the facility to pack it for shipping. Interstate buyers are welcome to send a local friend to come see it and/or take it for shipping if purchased. Otherwise interstaters will have to organise their courier to come get it and pack it the way they like it into their truck.

EFT or cash on pickup only please. No Paypal. Machine is in Tullamarine Vic 3043 if you want to inspect.

Please note, to make my life easier, there will be no dibs system. First to show ca$h will get this machine.

If there are any pics you'd like taken, let me know.

aIhxXvK.jpg

Ys1i7J6.jpg

2Sm99ZH.jpg

kxD4p1x.jpg

zfKsYv7.jpg

Vu691RU.jpg

Ph2HZWZ.jpg

MTFbQNb.jpg

UsotTeh.jpg

BDiRC1y.jpg

8pgMjeI.jpg

gOkuP6d.jpg

yZfJ1aI.jpg

H3pHytw.jpg

eBeZ2OB.jpg

8DHqqsm.jpg

EXI0fhq.jpg

8ybVmsf.jpg

c4ViZPO.jpg

s4miEUl.jpg

bI0NkwH.jpg

YKQAuoz.jpg

0vBJ8I8.jpg

XeYRbZQ.jpg

1rehIOH.jpg

mYlsRsG.jpg

Kiaiz7e.jpg

7k2HnxV.jpg

Edited by ItsUrFeminitzNYImNietYoma
Sold

So I guess that means grab it while it lasts and not expect a bump in price reduction. Shows your serious about selling and should attract the right buyer. Good machine and a good affordable entry price into the Bally DMD's. Hope someone here picks it up because on gumtree and ebay it will move quick if advertised at that price.

beware of this seller he is obviously blinded by the Iron Maiden phenom lol This game plays nice can't you keep it and buy the IMDN?

Do you offer 60 months interest free terms btw as I might be interested? I might site it at the Portarlington Aged care facility, it should bring in some major coin, they'll think its a pokie that just doesn't pay out much

GLWS

I'm waiting for it to drop to $1.99 shouldn't be long now seeing imdn is coming to our shores.

Oh don't forget to collect the gst if it sells on ebay. That'll be a nice 10% wind fall. I remember contractors loving gst as it was a pay rise for these guys lol

• 2 weeks later...

Hang on, what this bone heads @Glenn70 I haven't made a comment yet and I'm too nice a guy to do that.

Stuff it yep those pants down kings cross will suit you down to a tee Fab. Congrats on the sale and don't forget to wear a muffler is using these pants when riding in built up areas, especially hospital zones and especially after eating a few of @Hashman s kranskies.

Poor Fab.............don't worry mate, the caramel slice will cheer you up. Ignore the bone heads :).

That caramel slice is the very reason for arseless chaps:lol Bone heads he says. Last time I looked Rob and I had hair:p