Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Brisbane Arcade Club - Wonder Boy Edition - Saturday 28th of July

Wonderboy! What is the secret of his powers? For this months edition of the Netherworld Arcade Club we'll be exploring the 1986 Sega classic Wonderboy with world record holder Neil Cairns. Learn tips and tricks on how to beat its many levels!

Netherworld denizen Tyson will also be giving an overview of the history of the game.

Following the session, we'll be playing an 8 game arcade tournament, with prizes and an enamel pin for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.

Coming along to the class and tournament is completely free. Better yet, we'll be shouting everyone 16 free games tokens! 8 to use for the tournament and 8 to do whatever you damn well please with.

From 10am on Saturday the 28th of July.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]131687[/ATTACH]

2105888134_ArcadeClubPoster.thumb.jpg.50bfaa4b0cb3ca86094bf1951d3d548f.jpg

Edited by Jimmy Nails

I would've been all over this but I'll be 5 minutes away playing in the Brisbane Masters. Not that I'm in the same class as Neil or Shane.

By then though the Burgertime score on the board WILL be history (assuming it's still there and working on the day) and hopefully 1 or 2 more scores will also fall :evil