Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Hi from Brisbane

Have finally bought a STAR WARS Data East pinball machine. I love this game, it is Star Wars after all. The PF artwork is gorgeous. One of the best looking Data East machines, if not the best in my opinion. I use to play this in my younger days at the Grumpy Mole in Napier NZ. Kinda funny thinking here's everyone getting drunk and I'm playing pinball lol.

I've been looking for about 5 years. They were $4000 around that time and they have doubled in price since then. I was very lucky to get this at the price I did and its in amazing shape.

I definitely want next to add to my collection, Star Trek TNG and the Hobbit. Both look like a supercool game to play.

Kia Ora Grumply Mole??? Never heard of it! What era? Edit: Actually I do remember and just google it...they copied the wheelie bin races from Otago and I remember the hold up (Great place Napier LOL) . Yes..native of Napier...small world. Greta forum this!! Get involved :)

Welcome to AA. Brissie has a great pinball community.

DE Star Wars is a great machine but unless it's fully restored I wouldn't be paying more than 4.5 - 5k. That being said I wouldn't sell mine for that [emoji16]

If you haven't already done it get the Chad rom update. It balances the game out and restores some features. Makes it so you can't spam the centre ramp to get big scores.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Welcome to AA. Brissie has a great pinball community.

DE Star Wars is a great machine but unless it's fully restored I wouldn't be paying more than 4.5 - 5k. That being said I wouldn't sell mine for that [emoji16]

If you haven't already done it get the Chad rom update. It balances the game out and restores some features. Makes it so you can't spam the centre ramp to get big scores.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Come on Andy I'm sure that Star Wars would look right at home sitting next to a certain Data East GnR !!!!!! How about it?[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app

@EotL-STALKER ... EotL - elephants on the loose, the Battlefield 3 5v5 clan?

Cybergamer confirms there's an EotL-STALKER registered to the clan - was the community still using CG by the time BF3 5v5 came around? Was squad rush earlier? Lol, my memory doesn't seem to go that far back :)

Edited by buttersoft