Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL 11 Game 8: F-14

F-14 (Williams 1987)

F14.thumb.jpg.c82f02ac0a46de30eb8ec25368a78d9e.jpg

This table will run for 1 month till the 9th December midnight.

It is an honesty system, please only post high scores that you have got since November please ignore your previous high scores, we are only playing for fun.

This Table is available for VPX and VP9

F-14 scores will be posted here:

1ST: Wob 10,151,340

2ND: Skids 6,711,010

3RD: Ashman 4,020,170

4TH: Bishop 3,327,310

5TH Jed 2,724,640

Edited by Bishop83

@skids (or anyone) able to tell me what the hell I am doing on this table, I have read the instruction card and I think it just confused me more, I get how to get into MB, and that is about it.. It makes a heap of noise though :)

Managed a bit over 5mil, but I'll photo a score when I work out what I am doing

Wob

I want to like this game, so far I do not. Some aspects are fun, it's noisy in a semi fun way, but overall something bugs me, maybe just not understand half of what stuff does. Maybe it's just that little bit too frustrating, I'm just not sure.

d41e0772e2603ca9d17305b4f86872c2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I got the roll, but still not really sure where the points are (apart from MB jackpot)

Camera doesn't want to catch that last digit, so I'll call it a 0.

Pic before roll, after and HS showing all 9's

c226864fedebc0578dbeeea4f9d59aa3.jpg730e407d0bcc7ea566a99cdbc29c699b.jpge50ca65c2cf317ef29d296ac6b34677c.jpg

Oh, does anyone else have issues entering HS on this table? It doesn't like moving single digits.

Yes I do, if you look at my first score post, it only has TI instead of TIB as I struggled to enter my initials and the time ran out .

so I believe I messed this one up some how it is meant to be in week 2 now not week 1 and game 9 starting today with who dunnit finishing sunday so ill put game 9 up and we will have this end the same time as I originally posted for it

• 3 weeks later...

i'm a bit confused whether or not this one is still running ? If it is, here's a score.

I finally got my head unit fixed and remounted on my cab, so loaded up F14, just had the one game, it wasn't a bad score not great but it will do.

This is a great game though, the sounds and lightshow is manic, GET OVER HERE! that can really stuff you once you get an EB if you're not ready for it. Flipper up!

edit - looks like it closes today, just made it :)

20181209-170547.jpg