Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Bris and Sydney sites

On my way down to Sydney ( Norberts course at AMD ) via Brisbane .

Just checked Pincadia was closed because of kitchen fire the last time i had spare time it was closed as well .

Does anyone know if pinball side is open ( optimism ) or recommend somewhere else ?

Sydney weekend of july 6th ,7th 8th staying near airport doing course at AMD Alexandria . any good handy places nearby ?

Also 1UP Arcade, but their pinball selection is in fairly average shape, save for a few machines. Great arcade lineup though.

Well, the New Farm cinemas’ are in terrible shape. Many of us tried to convince the owner to do something about it but he doesn’t seem to care much.

Lord raglan is a definite then .

The Courthouse i have a few of those titles so was after trying new or good dmds i havent played MM TOM those types .

See what all these blokes are on about .

Thanks for the help though

- - - Updated - - -

Well, the New Farm cinemas’ are in terrible shape. Many of us tried to convince the owner to do something about it but he doesn’t seem to care much.

Will go to Pinball Haus and Netherworld pretty close to each other i think they are both in the valley

New Farm cinema machines are in a terrible state.

Don't know who the owner is but I tried to get in contact with him to suggest some leds and some maintenance. Never received a call back.