Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pinball shed Indiana Jones purchase.

Fezlar

I was tinkering with my IJ pinball last night. I originally purchased this machine and an Apollo 13 machine from Tony at the pinball shed back in July 2010. (for what seems really cheap now). Anyway the IJ lockdown bar was broken and had been rivited back together. Tony said he would put a better (unbroken) one on before shipping it to me in Newcastle.

When the machine arrived soon after the same repaired lockdown bar was still on. This didn't bother me at all, and I assumed he couldn't find a better one laying around before shipping.

So last night I noticed an envelope in the bottom of machine. I open it up, and inside are 2 x $50 notes.

$100 to buy a new lockdown bar, thanks Tony!

I can't believe that envelope stayed hidden for 8 years!!

I was tinkering with my IJ pinball last night. I originally purchased this machine and an Apollo 13 machine from Tony at the pinball shed back in July 2010. (for what seems really cheap now). Anyway the IJ lockdown bar was broken and had been rivited back together. Tony said he would put a better (unbroken) one on before shipping it to me in Newcastle.

When the machine arrived soon after the same repaired lockdown bar was still on. This didn't bother me at all, and I assumed he couldn't find a better one laying around before shipping.

So last night I noticed an envelope in the bottom of machine. I open it up, and inside are 2 x $50 notes.

$100 to buy a new lockdown bar, thanks Tony!

I can't believe that envelope stayed hidden for 8 years!!

Inflation same Bar now is $200

Pinball shed Indiana Jones purchase.

Tony would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it more than him

An outstanding honorable man in my books

He also can be seen wearing one of my Daves Arcade shirts[emoji39] quite often so you might end up with that [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

I can’t believe how you missed an envelope in the bottom of the machine for 8 years was it hidden under or slip under something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure either? Never really had much servicing to do on it, so didn't have the playfeild up real often. It was at a mates place for 2 years, cause I ran out of room here.

• 2 weeks later...