Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Namco Noir Restore

Hi All, I’ve been chasing a Namco Noir for a while now to go with my two Exceleena’s. I picked up one locally, but requires a bit of work. Control Panel need replacing frame needs powder coating and the rest of the cabinet needs a good clean and polish.

Parts required:

Control Panel – Ordered

Operation Panel

Character Move bracket

Character Move Sheet

Locks

Marquee Holder

Noir.thumb.jpg.fe8c6392d6c1dcaacea96d6f5ccf72c1.jpg CP1.thumb.jpg.9a2bd8c03f01cfb38d7ecea86fc3b7be.jpg

CP2.thumb.jpg.f8514b73000063fdcc3f300296e42dcf.jpg Panel.thumb.jpg.69cf5549cdf19d3ce7ab6c8f76b838f3.jpg

Speakers and speaker panels cleaned an polished

speakers2.thumb.jpg.96c61916ec96179fcf71f2a261047427.jpg

Someone has cut a hole in the operational panel, I need to get this fixed, does anyone know the centre location and diameter of the hole for the coin reject button which will then need to be drilled?

operations.thumb.jpg.fa5831acfbfdbca7e02d19a0c0905527.jpg

• 4 months later...
You got photos of this beast completed with marquee yet??

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Nah not yet, the marquee came from a different system so need to do some modification to get it mounted to the cabinet. I picked up a poster from YAJ the other day which should fit nicely in it.

file-10.thumb.jpg.f41c4efb13dc5f1935254ae0f2ddbcf7.jpg

file-10.thumb.jpg.bec3302b32ce4f0d08abf470f0af9870.jpg

@lobsterboi what marquee holder do you have? I bought one from a seller recently who thought his was a Lindbergh marquee. It's not a Lindbergh marquee and I think it might be a Noir marquee. I was going to retrofit it to my Lindbergh, but if your one ends up being a Lindbergh marquee, I'd happily arrange a trade.

@lobsterboi what marquee holder do you have? I bought one from a seller recently who thought his was a Lindbergh marquee. It's not a Lindbergh marquee and I think it might be a Noir marquee. I was going to retrofit it to my Lindbergh, but if your one ends up being a Lindbergh marquee, I'd happily arrange a trade.

The one i got is from a killer cab similar to picture below, looks like a Noir clone but holes don't line up. I have a Lindbergh and checked as well and it doesn't line up with that either :-( Interested to know your thoughts on how to retrofit it.

1512452721__20.jpg.15fec54d1796ea130cf1da1d9695b7e3.jpg

• 5 months later...