Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The Haunting of Hill House - NETFLIX

I finally pulled the pin and joined Netflix and the haunting of hill house was one of my top must watch shows as I love horror, I have to say though I did get through all 10 episodes and I have to admit I thought it was very average.

I’m actually enjoying a lot more of the other shows on Netflix that I’ve never heard of.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Season 2 has been announced by Netflix.

https://au.ign.com/articles/2019/02/21/the-haunting-of-hill-house-gets-season-2-order-from-netflix?fbclid=IwAR11PkxRCMJoFsQFeEpvY16YLA1aU_51H96HWadQdnFfNoLpWJAf4UH7qwg

Netflix has announced a second season for The Haunting of Hill House, which will be delivered as an anthology.

The theme for Season 2 was released shortly after the official announcement, after a teaser on Netflix's Twitter revealed the details.

Season 2 will be titled The Haunting of Bly Manor, based off of Henry James' gothic horror novella from 1898, The Turn of the Screw.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

I totally get where you're coming from. "The Haunting of Hill House" had quite the hype, but sometimes expectations and reality don't quite match up. It's fantastic that you're discovering other Netflix shows hitting the mark for you. It's all about finding what clicks! Also, if you like watching movies so much, here is info on how can you get paid to watch netflix. I hope you find it helpful!

Edited by Glorypisy
  • Like 1

I started watching "The Haunting of Hill House" recently too, and while it hasn't exactly sent shivers down my spine, I totally agree that the writing and acting are top-notch. It's more about the suspense and mystery for me, which keeps me eagerly awaiting what's next.
And hey, speaking of suspense, did you know that Netflix has the potential to bring in some extra cash? It's quite intriguing how the world is changing, and opportunities are arising in unexpected places. I came across some interesting info about how people are using their love for Netflix to their advantage financially. Pretty cool, right?
Oh, and by the way, have you ever checked out Prince Harry's net worth? It's pretty eye-opening to see how life's circumstances and choices can shape one's financial journey.

Edited by Monsur397
  • Like 2