Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Red Dead Redemption 2

This game is being called the best game of the last decade, and achieving perfect scores in reviews. It does look astounding from what i have seen online and on twitch, youtube.

I loved the original, though never finished it, got to Mexico then just got a bit over it all, the endless wandering around on mah hoss. Hopefully the sequel mixes up things a bit more with storytelling and action and maintains a mix that keeps you engaged...

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60660/Red-Dead-Redemption-2-Reviews

Interested to hear thoughts from players here, I haven't snapped it up yet.

I bought it last week as well. Never have time for video games these days, but trying to make time for this game. The controls are taking a bit of time for me to get used to, but I'm slowly getting used to it. I don't think anyone would be disappointed in owning this game.

I bought it last week as well. Never have time for video games these days, but trying to make time for this game. The controls are taking a bit of time for me to get used to, but I'm slowly getting used to it. I don't think anyone would be disappointed in owning this game.

Do you play on xbox?

Grabbed a copy on PS4 and have played nothing but the opening mission. I know it will be good, I just need time to get into it.

For me, no open world game can come close to The Witcher 3, but I expect RDR2 to be as good, just in different ways. GTA V was amazing and I expect RDR2 will be even better.

On chapter 4 at the moment (approx 30% through). Stunning game to play but the story is missing some direction at the beginning. For those who didn't play the first it may just seem like a whole heap of random missions in a huge open world, but everything starts coming together more in chapter 3. You'll also have more money by this stage which makes things easier plus you can purchase fast travel.

I think most agree that the gameplay can be a little slow. I actually almost fell asleep in one part :lol The menu can take a bit of getting used to as well. If Rockstar could fix some of the glitches and improve the menu slightly it would be almost a 10 from me.

I still think God of War should win GOTY. I enjoyed Spider-Man equally as much but some of the gang fights were a little repetitive. GoW was absolutely epic and a true challenge.. those valkyries! :)

Freaken awesome game. I’ve had around 40 hours in it and I’m 54% through.

The graphics are beyond good, Rockstar (Grand theft auto etc) rocks!

Playing on ps4 pro which is supposed to be “enhanced” for so have no idea of comparison to Xbox.

Hmm considering getting a console just for this.

What’s the best console for this ps4 pro?

Anyone playing it on a pc monitor? I’ve got an apple cinema 30” that I can play it on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Yup I second a PS4 Pro. I’m not a fanboy of either by any means but I’ve never got on with XBox controllers and Sony just has better exclusives for me. The difference between an XBOX X and Pro is marginal

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade