Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Getaway HS2 traffic light Mod Help

I have a couple of large Traffic lights that i have always wanted to connect to my Getaway Pinball but never got around to it.

I would now like to try again however cant seem to locate how it is done.

Would anyone here know the easiest way to do this and where there might be an instructional on how this is done? Any help much appreciated.

Thx Joe

A few questions come up. How and when do you want the traffic lights to activate? On all the time or linked to the targets or activated when the mars lamp is on? If you have them connected to the machine so they activate at certain times, what voltage is the bulbs in the traffic lights? There is probably other factors involved but these were the first things that popped into my head ;)

Thanks for your reply Yobs. I just want them to emulate whatever the in game traffic light is doing. Saw that someone did this before on some website but cant find again. The traffic lights i have just plug into 240V and all turn on at once.