Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Gottlieb Fashion Show 1962

need to make way. up for sale is a beautiful gottlieb fashion show from 1962.

this is a 2 player game, ready to plug in play

game fully works and has recently been fully gone through. will load up pix tomorrow morning.

backglass is a brand new reproduction. absolutely mint.

playfield is stunning. have fully stripped down, pulled everything apart and rebuilt while putting back together. the only downer is the game through her life has had some extra holes put in but not very noticeable. all playfield plastics are inbgreat shape with no chips or cracks. all rubber replaced 2 months ago. flippers rebuilt, lots of new parts. all rollover guides are original and have no chips or cracks. these were kept on the game because the reproductions don't have the 'swirl' in the plastic. all bumber bodies and skirts are new. top 3 pop bumper caps new. lower 2 dead bumper caps are original for the same reason as the rollovers.

cab is very clean would rate an 8.5 - i have repainted the front of the cab and the surround of the backglass to match the rest of the game. really looks amazing from front on. all chrome very nice including fromt legs with 4 chrome bolts. plunger surround new as are both springs. front door very straight with no dings. new credit button, coin return button, lock, both coin entrance plates, door surrounds.

asking $2300 - it you have any questions please ask away via pm.

offering it up cheaper than what it will be listed elsewhere to try to keep it in the aa family.

will load up pix tomorrow.

Edited by illawarra_steelers

This is driving me nuts that many good ems coming up at the moment don't know which one or three I want. This is a great looking machine Tony so selling a couple of newer games so I have the cash for these moments.

That golden gloves will go lovely next to the tic tac toe I got off you Tony when your finished with ita2d650e441cccf0866787c45b6b2c335.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk