Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pandora Box 5S Moving one SD card build to another?

Skullgrin

Question

I currently own two Pandora box 5S, 2-player arcade stick units. One is a Blue Screen 999 games version, and the other is Green Screen 1299 games release

My 1299 Pandora Box 5S is a LOT nicer! Not just the outer case but, even the internal motherboard itself looks Nicer and Newer. Problem is, i prefer the Blue Screen 999 games image on my other Pandora Box. Basically i want to get that 999 games version up and running on my 1299 box.

However, even after swapping SD cards, i've yet to get the 999 games image to boot on the 1299 games box.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thanks!

3 answers to this question

I currently own two Pandora box 5S, 2-player arcade stick units. One is a Blue Screen 999 games version, and the other is Green Screen 1299 games release

My 1299 Pandora Box 5S is a LOT nicer! Not just the outer case but, even the internal motherboard itself looks Nicer and Newer. Problem is, i prefer the Blue Screen 999 games image on my other Pandora Box. Basically i want to get that 999 games version up and running on my 1299 box.

However, even after swapping SD cards, i've yet to get the 999 games image to boot on the 1299 games box.

did you ever manage to figure it out as ma trying this for pandora 4s

Hi, I also have a Pandora box 5s and my micro sd is corrupted, do you have a copy of image file of your PB? Hope you can help me... Thanks!!!!