Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

[FOUND] Gottlieb 27 inch legs / part number 4437

Are the legs that are too short on my Space Station the ones you're after?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]131042[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]131043[/ATTACH]

[edit: probably not looking at PBR's description of "Chrome Non-Ribbed" though his list doesn't have anything that's 27" and ribbed. ]

IMG_20180510_221547.thumb.jpg.eaa27d9dbd54d7e32c32d19b25a160f3.jpg

IMG_20180510_221523.thumb.jpg.560c3195a13c50a15b1137a0d43a888a.jpg

Are the legs that are too short on my Space Station the ones you're after?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]131042[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]131043[/ATTACH]

[edit: probably not looking at PBR's description of "Chrome Non-Ribbed" though his list doesn't have anything that's 27" and ribbed. ]

Yeah that might be the ones...

Although they are described as 27 3/8 inch on Marco:

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/D-4337

Too bad they are out of stock, and they are supposed to be non ribbed, but as you said, nothing is supposed to be 27 AND ribbed, ahah.

It might not even be Gottlieb legs.

I'll still wait a bit and see if anybody has the exact ones I'm after but will definitely take yours if nothing better shows up, till a shop stocks them again.

Yeah that might be the ones...

Although they are described as 27 3/8 inch on Marco:

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/D-4337

Too bad they are out of stock, and they are supposed to be non ribbed, but as you said, nothing is supposed to be 27 AND ribbed, ahah.

It might not even be Gottlieb legs.

I just said Gottlieb because I don't know that anyone else used 27" legs. Regardless of what they were made for, they are the same dimensions as the legs on Pioneer to the right, they just have a rib and are painted not chrome.

I'll still wait a bit and see if anybody has the exact ones I'm after but will definitely take yours if nothing better shows up, till a shop stocks them again.

No dramas. I'm just trying to rationalise getting the right legs for SS. If I can send the ones I've got to a machines that needs them, that makes it super easy for me.

the ribbed ones are gottlieb system3 usually. maybe the grey was a respray

I have seen a few grey ones like that. Seems odd that so many people used the same shade of grey to spray them!

• 1 month later...
Bump :-) Still looking for a nice set of legs but will definitely get @ajfclark 's if I can't find the correct ones, as I'm better off with ribs rather than the wrong size...

Sorry mate, someone got in contact with me and swapped legs with me. I don't believe he had an immediate use for them though so I'll let him know you're still looking.