Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Hi from nz

Hi everyone im Dan aka madsonicboating just purchased a broken 1992 sega f1 super lap 2 seated arcade...absolute newb (well almost i have a 1972 and 1994 pinball machine/s that get a thrashing but by newb i mean im having to fully learn about everything repairable arcade wise...im happy to make mistakes find info learn and re learn so far ive diagnosed my polo 25 has a cracked fizzing flyback no power and have dismantled and de energised. Fun fun fun...i realise after reading a few posts that people hate newbs who ask dumb questions so i plan to learn and find and do as much as i can and of course post my experience along the way. In saying all that...i will accept and love any and all advice and help graciously!

I have a love for old arcades always have and now am already a collector without knowing it haha! I like original but am also toying with wether im better off converting from crt to lcd.