Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Super Neo 29 CPO

Hi All

Not sure if this is the correct forum, but it seemed the closest fit.

I've just bought a super neo 29 like this one:

Right.jpg.5638de53b0a2c28beba0c20d5c043442.jpg

The CPO is buggered, and the stickers on the side could use replacing as well.

I've searched high and low to find a vector of the CPO. There are vectors around of the Hyper Neo layout, the type II layout and even the atomiswave version of the Super Neo 29 (which I didn't even know existed). But for the vanilla version of the cabinet, no luck. Gameongrafix has a vector and will print it, but the cost of postage is astronomical.

I've looked on ArcadeOtaku, vectorlib, neo-geo.com and assorted blogs and forums. Has anyone either got a copy of the vector or any suggestions where I might look?

Cheers

Tom

Hi All

Not sure if this is the correct forum, but it seemed the closest fit.

I've just bought a super neo 29 like this one:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]137866[/ATTACH]

The CPO is buggered, and the stickers on the side could use replacing as well.

I've searched high and low to find a vector of the CPO. There are vectors around of the Hyper Neo layout, the type II layout and even the atomiswave version of the Super Neo 29 (which I didn't even know existed). But for the vanilla version of the cabinet, no luck. Gameongrafix has a vector and will print it, but the cost of postage is astronomical.

I've looked on ArcadeOtaku, vectorlib, neo-geo.com and assorted blogs and forums. Has anyone either got a copy of the vector or any suggestions where I might look?

Cheers

Tom

Hey mate, where did you pick one of these up? I love those cabs, but they are not hugely common in Australia. Great looking candy cab. Did you bring it in from o'seas, or got lucky enough to find one local?

Hey mate, where did you pick one of these up? I love those cabs, but they are not hugely common in Australia. Great looking candy cab. Did you bring it in from o'seas, or got lucky enough to find one local?

I bought mine from Highway like 4 or 5 years ago. They had 20 of them and I picked the least smoker damaged one. So they all musta gone somewhere!!

It might be worth emailing them if you are really keen.

- - - Updated - - -

Amazing, thanks mate. That would be brilliant.

i'll check it this arvo

240 had a few they were advertising on gumtree about a month ago, the ad isn't listed anymore though. My mate went in there to grab one and said they had some with and without the marquee LCD. He didn't end up getting one though.

1307030852_Photo29-10-1830833pm.jpg.58aec5378014f40a926335efa7766de6.jpg

Yeah, not in the market for one, have just never seen one for sale in my area. If I ever end up getting more space for candy cabs, one of these would be high on my list as a desired cab, they have a great look to them and SNK is such a memorable arcade company.

Is that an ashtray on the lhs of the control panel?

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Yeah, it's quite common for candy cab clones to have ashtrays built in. I've seen it on a few clones. Proper Japanese cabs usually had a Sega/Taito/Namco branded ashtray that just sat on the control panel.

Yeah, it's quite common for candy cab clones to have ashtrays built in. I've seen it on a few clones. Proper Japanese cabs usually had a Sega/Taito/Namco branded ashtray that just sat on the control panel.

Is that what those are? I thought they were for coins but I s’pose that’s what people use them for now. I’ll have a to keep an eye out for one!

Cheers mate [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade