Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Bill and his BIG ASS VAN

bwodie

@Boots , i had 3 experienced operators here yesterday for the Sunday comp and they were all blown away by the Hurricane. Recurring comment was 'It's a brand new machine.'

You better be proud of your self and give the owner a big hug from me.

• Super Moderator

That's what I was thinking Ray.. We could just use this thread as a 'Bill's Current Location' updater as well.

When he leaves you, just post here, as will I when he leaves mine. haha

I still reckon an app connected to his BAV GPS that he can switch on and off would be great for him (not answering all the questions) and great for us. I reckon there's people here that can write it in their sleep if there's not already the perfect app for it.

Switch it on when he leaves for a trip, switch it off when he gets home.

• Super Moderator

All he has to do is 'checkin' via book face and update his location on that. I've been waiting around all morning and I have places to be and things to do, but no communication from him. If I knew that he had 'checked in on the Gold Coast' 25 minutes ago then I'd know approximately where he is and I could roughly determine when to expect him. Build these factors into my day, and get on with it.. Its lost productivity on my behalf, and a little communication isn't that difficult with today's technologies. The last thing I want to do is bombard him with 'where are you' whilst he delivering and driving...

Just saying...

Yeah don't use the book if i can avoid it. If we tracked him then he wouldn't have to do anything at all cept hit the switch at the start of the run.

For me i need to know if he's going to turn up at 8 o'clock at night as i have to stay sober enough to talk and to have the door unlocked as i don't hear a knock.

• Super Moderator

I'm just a drop off point..

Sent a playfield for one person

Received a Wh20 for another..

Oh, and sent a cab to Canberra. So there was a reason for his visit.!

Enjoy the new toy Ray.!

Sorry guys I love a visit from bill as much as the rest of you (well maybe not) but man the poor bloke must feel like he is on the FBI most wanted list. Don’t scare him off by acting like a bunch of kids chasing the ice cream truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Super Moderator
Sorry guys I love a visit from bill as much as the rest of you (well maybe not) but man the poor bloke must feel like he is on the FBI most wanted list. Don’t scare him off by acting like a bunch of kids chasing the ice cream truck.

All well and good when Bill visits you more than the postman..! ;)

All well and good when Bill visits you more than the postman..! ;)

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Only met bill once. Friendly bloke and handled the delicate Goods with the care they needed. Be a shame to scare him off like a high school crush [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Honestly wanting an app to follow his travel sounds like stalking to me but without out the cold nights and dark bedroom windows [emoji23][emoji23]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Only met bill once. Friendly bloke and handled the delicate Goods with the care they needed. Be a shame to scare him off like a high school crush [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Honestly wanting an app to follow his travel sounds like stalking to me but without out the cold nights and dark bedroom windows [emoji23][emoji23]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgZvH8Cq1eY