Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Bill and his BIG ASS VAN

bwodie

Have used Bill twice now, can't recommend him highly enough.

Polite, very friendly and helpful, calls or messages prior to arrival, he will pick up anything for you regardless of how big it is

Last pick up he did from me, he spent quite some time helping wrap a pin securely, leaving no section of the pin uncovered, even wrapping the legs.

He carries plenty of tools, trolleys, tape, shrink wrap and brand new rolls of blanket material for wrapping, everything is also tied down and covered in his van

He is in no rush to just quickly load your pin and leave, he takes his time to make sure everything is protected and done right, he knows what they are worth and treats them with care

Anyone who is hesitant to use Bill, i hope this feedback encourages you to use his service without any worry or concern for your machine

Keep up the great work Bill!

Great endorsement thanks. What sort if vehicle does he have? I will meet him next week. I might bake him some cookies.

Well everything went great with Bill and his Big ass van!! Turbo really packed the game like a pro, but regardless I would have confidence using Bill, he treated the machine with respect and care, and understands what these games mean to us.

He was on time, and kept me updated

Big thumbs up from me

Exact same experience I had with Bill delivering a machine to me in Melbourne from Adelaide last month. Bill is great to deal with and treated my new machine with real care and helped me set it up.

A1 service, recommended.

Bill delivered a few machines to me today, top bloke and great service, he now has a new trailer so it now bill and his big ass van and trailer. Can cary 16 machines in total now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
Manto beat me to it. Mods feel free to delete.

He maybe could get an Image with his contact details in the first post.... so that it can only be seen by members. ?

.... or check this thread and list proposed travel dates here on AA ? :023: :D

- - - Updated - - -

<bills number>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I have contacted him and made some arrangements :)

Bill just left here 10 minutes ago on his way south with a game. He's been here 3 times in the last month and the same friendly service.

His van has to be the quietest diesel I've ever heard - not rattly at all. That to my old mechanics ears says he knows how to drive a diesel.

• 1 month later...