Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Bill and his BIG ASS VAN

bwodie

In the pinball delivery business's a day or two here or there is nothing as long as there is good communication both ways and a little understanding.

I've got a game on the way. Not exactly sure of arrival date but all good as long as it's still in pristine condition 😂

Good buyer, good seller 😊and by reputation good delivery man!

• Administrators
In the pinball delivery business's a day or two here or there is nothing as long as there is good communication both ways and a little understanding.

….SNIP

Aaaaaamen. The way a very small minority carry on at times you would think lives depended on getting a game delivered. The only time lives depended on getting a game was when I got my Iron Maiden…………not before and not since :)

I find the world is more interesting when you can understand and accept that there are differences between people and we all see the same thing filtered through different eyes.

In summer the bushfires rage and rage

And rage on such beautiful days

And we fight them with water that runs through the cracks

Water we're desperately trying to save

So I'll just live on wine and water my vines

And sleep on the wind with the fires right behind

And sing on the beaches and swim through the night

Oh we'll cry, "Pass the wine, pass the wine, pass the wine"

Can you ask him for me if he's going to Adelaide this trip? I am in negotiations on a machine down there, slow but sure.

Yes he is.

Probably got 4 coming back and he’s taken something there for me.

Be aware, he’ll be having a few days rest before the return leg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yes he is ��

I`m intrigued . What pin did you get delivered ? Hopefully Blackhole that you have been after . He`s up here tomorrow with two for me . He should change his name to Santa Claus and his big ass sled .

I`m intrigued . What pin did you get delivered ? Hopefully Blackhole that you have been after . He`s up here tomorrow with two for me . He should change his name to Santa Claus and his big ass sled .

Hey mate, funny you say that, in the last couple of months I've got a couple of games I've been keen on for a long time.

Picked up a Black hole in VG condition a month or so ago....

And Bill dropped off a very nice Fathom tonight :)

On topic, first time I've used Bill and was very impressed with his professionalism and care for my game but also general service and attention to detail. He was very patient with my son as well who was very inquisitive with the new acquisition. Much, much better experience than I had with an AA seller from Qld and prowler... He took one of my games away with him too and also wrapped it up to the same standard. Nice guy. I would definitely use his services again.

Hey mate, funny you say that, in the last couple of months I've got a couple of games I've been keen on for a long time.

On topic, first time I've used Bill and was very impressed with his professionalism and care for my game but also general service and attention to detail. He was very patient with my son as well who was very inquisitive with the new acquisition. Much, much better experience than I had with an AA seller from Qld and prowler... He took one of my games away with him too and also wrapped it up to the same standard. Nice guy. I would definitely use his services again.

I`m jealous . Bh and Fathom . Were not worthy !!!!!!! Bill is a gem .

So he's got my Whirlwind alright mate? yippee!