Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Bill and his BIG ASS VAN

bwodie

Bill failed to pick up my machine, not once but twice. First time was 2 days late, rebooked for his return run, seller and I were advised pick up this afternoon (last Saturday), afternoon turned to night = no pick up.

Bill failed to pick up my machine, not once but twice. First time was 2 days late, rebooked for his return run, seller and I were advised pick up this afternoon (last Saturday), afternoon turned to night = no pick up.

Seems unusual for Bill?

Any reason from him?

- - - Updated - - -

Haven't you used him before?

I would be talking to Bill directly about this one to find out what exactly is going on. I have never had a problem with him and he always gets back to me very quickly with any communication.

This is Bill we talking about not Prowler must be more to it guess seller doesn't want to part with machine,

May be get Mark from need a courier to grab it but be prepared for the chance it will be damaged on delivery

This is Bill we talking about not Prowler must be more to it guess seller doesn't want to part with machine,

May be get Mark from need a courier to grab it but be prepared for the chance it will be damaged on delivery

Booked him on the 12/10, advised he was leaving Brisbane Tuesday 15/10 for pick up (Victoria) late week, hadn’t heard anything by Sunday 20/10. Seller chased him up and was told most likely Tuesday 22/10, seller had to go away 21/10-25/10.

Touched base with Bill 25/10, advised pick up most likely Saturday afternoon 26/10. Bill confirmed Saturday morning for Saturday afternoon, seller let me know. Seller waited till 5.30pm, hadn’t heard from Bill, and cracked the shits & sent my money back.

Was running late due to rain and was allegedly on his way when seller spat it and cancelled him.

Machine was Ghostbusters LE I previously had a seller issue with :unsure

Bill and his BIG ASS VAN

Yeah he’s happy to work in with anyone, after hours if need be.

Times always blow out, especially when you have shit load in sites, waiting on people that he has to wait for, on and on.

If he was on his way, then seller is at fault yeah?

When he msgd me, he had others he could do so I said do me last and just rock up.

You just have to sometimes be patient, if a seller stuffs you about, get someone on here to grab it and store for you.

I’ve become a drop off point for quite a few and it makes everyone’s life easier.

Gee Replay, you haven’t had much luck with that GBLE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spoke to him last week, guys he's under the pump and under stress this trip as he told me. Having trouble keeping up with it all as the Melbourne show has him hopping this time.

He'll get a handle on it, just needs a couple days off. I'll let him know there's concern, he'll be here in the next hour or two.

I spoke to him last week, guys he's under the pump and under stress this trip as he told me. Having trouble keeping up with it all as the Melbourne show has him hopping this time.

He'll get a handle on it, just needs a couple days off. I'll let him know there's concern, he'll be here in the next hour or two.

He told me he forgot yours this trip [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just left Woopi, heading to Lismore. He said probably not Gold Coast tonight.

I saw the texts between him and GB seller. Nothing to do with Bill any problems and the buyer should be looking at the seller, but i'll leave it at that.

:

Just left Woopi, heading to Lismore. He said probably not Gold Coast tonight.

I saw the texts between him and GB seller. Nothing to do with Bill any problems and the buyer should be looking at the seller, but i'll leave it at that.

You know more than I do lol :stirthepot:

.....And you know more than me and I am the GB seller. I changed my plans two weekends in a row to be there for pickup of the machine. I was told it would be picked up last weekend by the buyer. Nothing. Then I was away for work and it was agreed for Saturday afternoon pickup. Bill confirmed in the morning. 5:30pm came along and nothing. I messaged Bill that I had to go out that night. What else am I supposed to do?! My life can't evolve around waiting for someone to pickup a machine. It's the buyers responsibility to organise transport. I listed the game at a low price to sell it, else I would have listed it at a high price.

I was blocked from this site without any way of giving my side of the story, then some guy in a lambo turns up to inspect the machine for purchaser and posts a load of garbage on here. I had heaps of people ask about the machine, it was first come first serve.

Anyway, it's no longer worth the stress. I don't care if people believe me or not.

I have nothing against Bill, he is a great bloke who transports machines with great care, not sure why he showing other people messages about other machines though.....

Edited by Lancelin2k7

• Administrators
I am the GB seller. I changed my plans two weekends in a row to be there for pickup of the machine. I was told it would be picked up last weekend by the buyer. Nothing. Then I was away for work and it was agreed for Saturday afternoon pickup. Bill confirmed in the morning. 5:30pm came along and nothing. I messaged Bill that I had to go out that night. What else am I supposed to do?! My life can't evolve around waiting for someone to pickup a machine. It's the buyers responsibility to organise transport. I listed the game at a low price to sell it, else I would have listed it at a high price.

I was blocked from this site without any way of giving my side of the story, then some guy in a lambo turns up to inspect the machine for purchaser and posts a load of garbage on here. I had heaps of people ask about the machine, it was first come first serve.

Anyway, it's no longer worth the stress. I don't care if people believe me or not.

I have nothing against Bill, he is a great bloke who transports machines with great care.

You took a deposit and reneged on the deal saying somebody offered you more this was the core of the issue nothing else. All this is in writing and I've seen it myself and it wasn't until after the complaint was made on here you had a change of heart. To say you had no right of reply is also inaccurate, you were never "blocked" from the site only the for sale section you could have easily told you side of the story which you did anyway.

Never ceases to amaze me all this fighting and drama over a pinball machine. The stress and headaches is certainly not worth the measly 5 bucks you paid to upgrade your account or the apparent legal threats you leveled at the site.

You took a deposit and reneged on the deal saying somebody offered you more this was the core of the issue nothing else. All this is in writing and I've seen it myself and it wasn't until after the complaint was made on here you had a change of heart. To say you had no right of reply is also inaccurate, you were never "blocked" from the site only the for sale section you could have easily told you side of the story which you did anyway.

Never ceases to amaze me all this fighting and drama over a pinball machine. The stress and headaches is certainly not worth the measly 5 bucks you paid to upgrade your account or the apparent legal threats you leveled at the site.

So, I put my hand up and said that there wasn't enough communication on my part prior to selling the machine. On other deals the buyer has always told me when it would be picked up etc. I had a couple of people on Facebook mess me around and was recommended AA. I then lost a machine that I wanted to keep to get it back for Replay.

The date of pickup kept changing. I have never made a legal threat against anyone, infact if you read the other thread, it's the other way round as members were trying to get someone to write me a legal threat letter.

Your right, it's been very stressful.

So Bill Dropped off 3 Games to me Friday at Flipout in Melbourne 10 Mins from the seller, Maybe could have collected it then?

If the game was paid in Full, it could be held for as long as it takes to collect within reason

Or buyer could of had it collected by another carrier, Mark was also around on Thursday and left for QLD Yesterday after he bumped out of Flipout with a Game on Board

Or Seller could have dropped it somewhere or Buyer could have got it out of there and held elsewhere until Bill was available.

I could have even collected it and held it, as I have been to the Seller a few times.

Who knows but we are back to the same place it all began.