Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXXXVII - Game 8 ~ Amidar (closes 11-Nov)

Aaaaaand, it's Kong Off time! :) Hopefully see a few MGL players there.

I hope it's a great Kong Off. I'll be watching ... and gaming ... :cool:

If you are competing on Donkey Kong at NW, good luck and good game ... :cheers:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOO, I edited my previous score post after the upload problem was fixed... looks like that score hasn't been included yet.

I might have a few more attempts at this game, but it's certainly not a favourite.

Thanks for your post. I missed that you edited that old post expecting a new post with the screenshot. I will fix this in the next update, and I hope you score a better score before the cutoff!

http://i.imgur.com/z91itqI.gif

118031137_8.SMK_amidar_137250_wolf106.png.ca867b541e6390d39c9605089967a308.png

Finally had a nice run. Experimented with different strategies and think I got one that seems to be working! :) Still have some time to raise it some more. It's make it or break it time!

Thanks for your post. I missed that you edited that old post expecting a new post with the screenshot. I will fix this in the next update, and I hope you score a better score before the cutoff!

http://i.imgur.com/z91itqI.gif

Thanks!

I just can't get into this game... I get to the 3rd paint roller stage and that's it.

Day 17 of 17.

Score submissions for Game 8 - Amidar are now closed.

Final Results ...

LnHlMVc.png

John73, kane, terencew and creech all scored in the 200K band to earn a very good finish from 4th to 7th place. RMacauley scored an impressive 414K for 3rd place and Johnny Bonde just missed out on the game win with a very fine 506K and 2nd place.

Congratulations to Chris Clemente for winning Game 8 with a very nice score of 574,150 points.

OdDuQEN.png

This was the final game of MGLXXXVII. The tournament “wrap up” and the overall standings for this competition will be posted in the Scoreboard thread shortly.

:)

Edited by OOO

I can't post in the TG forum for Amidar or anywhere for that matter. I have an .inp for Francoisadt. If someone can get this link to him. Please also let him know if i should do any other .inps. This .inp has a score of 610950. i gave up after a silly death then decided to kill my remaining lives.

WM106

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1etezz9VohLQbU2K8nMQipBm5R60GxaFN