Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Rowe CD100E To Play VCD

Rowe CD100E To Play VCD

Hi,

Yeah you would need a video decoder that you have to solder it’s inputs off of the back of the CD audio decoder in your jukebox. The upside is you can play VCD’s (not DVD or any other video type). Down side; unreliable, hard to install, external power supply required.

For the effort/reward I would Not recommend.

-Tye

ce27381906a1239831a35a6f6ff7c3ca.png

2f8eaebafa1ab1dadcf7ec10a77e4c94.pngIMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have 3 of my 10 jukes playing vcd . i bought my last decoder from amarda.i dont have seperate power supplies just hook it in to the 5v on the mechanism board . as allready said you need to solder a pair of wires onto your cd player for the seperate video out. i used to work for a jukebox company in rockhampton,they had (still do) around 40 rowes on site all with vcd ive had no problems with mine .

Hi All

Thanks for the advice, I have contacted Amarda regarding a decoder and will decide once I receive a reply on cost to whether it’s worthwhile pursuing.

Thanks again

- - - Updated - - -

Also does anyone know of places to purchase VCD’s if I go ahead, preferably with title cards if possible.

https://www.insoundsystems.com.au/page/shop/browse/a/category/e/music_jukeboxvideomusic

theres another one selling new monthly vcds but i cant find it now.

amarda would probably solder the extra wires/plugs onto your cd player and i think the decoder i bought from them had the power plug that easily plugs in to your rowe.you would have to ask them. the vcds come up on ebay occasionaly and the bloke in tassie that used to have flamingo records used to allways have them for sale.?

• 2 months later...