Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Rustys Houseball July 14th Collingwood Park

Most will know by now how all this works but the original thread can be found here.

https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/92335-Brisbane-Houseball-2018

Also I want to make it clear that this isnt a "Brisbane Resident" only event. I heard this was the impression so had gotten. Sorry if there was confusion.

If you are interested please let me know and I will add you to the list.

Comp format will go back to the below.

Competition Details

A maximum 30 players each meet.

2pm start 4 hours for qualifying no practice games on comp machines during qualifying.

Score sheets will have all the registered player names for the day and the announcement of the machine list will be the week before the event.

As per all events like this, there is a few house rules.

The host has neighbours they have to live with after the event. Do not make it awkward by doing something you should not.

Smokers please ensure to have somewhere to put your butts in and generally no smoking in or around the house, as there will be children present.

Any abuse of players, machines or anyone will have you disqualified and removed.

This is the same as last year and will be vigilantly enforced.

Food and Costs

Pizza @ cost of $5 per head will include some chips and stuff as well. Bring your own grog.

There is a cost of $5 per player to cover the hosts’ expenses.

Prize money cost of $5.

Total cost is $15

Format

Each player will play one game on each machine (six machines).

The top four will then go through to A division finals. The highest four from the "second half" of players will play B divisions finals.

For example if we have 20 players positions 1,2,3,4 will play A division and positions 11,12,13,14 will play B division.

If there is an uneven number of players the positions for B division, it works out like this. Half rounded down. So 21 would be 11,12,13,14. 22 would be 11,12,13,14, 23 would be 12,13,14,15. 24 would be 12,13,14,15 and so on.

Highest seed chooses the machine the opponent chooses play order. Both groups of four will be in the following format. First position will play fourth; second will play third in a best of three format.

The winners of best of three go on to play a single game to determine the winner for the evening whilst the other two play for third place.

If you have any questions please let me know. Also, please ensure when you get the communication a week before to note my mobile number so if you have to pull out for any reason please ensure to text or call.

There is waiting list if we do happen to fill all spots.

1. @rusty_dagger Russell

2. @Saber007 Travis

3. Sarah Bishop

4. @Dicky Grant

5. @JoeSoap Chris

6. @Anthony Anthony

7. @raysco Ray

8. @gapmaster George

9. @GCT

10. @TUF-427 Peter

11. @madal

12. @MANTO1975

13. @zanderzone

14. @Andyj965

15. @Replay

16. @jono

17. @lewislama and friend.

18. @namastepat

19. @AtariTam Tammi

20. @RaoulJuke Marcus

21. @DanTheMan

22. @Twazu

23. @acejas

24. Mike

25. @Ryan555

26. @SpudJones

27. David S and Son

28. @Warren

29. @v8racefan and maxwell

30. @Saintsmaen

31. @ncb74 and Lex

Reserves List

@Saber007 @Dicky, @JoeSoap, @Anthony, @raysco, @gapmaster, @Clownshoes, @TUF-427, @namastepat, @Andyj965, @jono @Replay, @SpudJones, @GCT, @mtpoz, @AtariTam, @RaoulJuke, @roland, @lewislama, @Saintsmaen, @Nick64, @zanderzone, @Foot, @Jfed, @Warren, @acejas, @MANTO1975, @skindog, @DanTheMan

Edited by rusty_dagger

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I want to make it clear that this isnt a "Brisbane Resident" only event. I heard this was the impression so had gotten. Sorry if there was confusion.

Yeh, count me in.

If this was a "Brisbane only" comp you would have to excuse yourself, cos you live just outside Brisbane's boundaries (same as me).