Thread: CFTBL - Snack Bar Signage for your Snackbar Mod

State
    N/A
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)

CFTBL - Snack Bar Signage for your Snackbar Mod

I have been working on the 3rd generation of the Snackbar Mod and came up with a cool backlit 3D Snack Bar signage for the top similar to the playfield and then came up with a way for this to be added to Snackbar Mods v1.0 and v2.0 as an upgrade kit so people are not tempted for a full Snackbar Mod v3.0 replacement.

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

attached is the manual (hopefully attached) of how to do this yourself and the housing is slightly different for the v1.0 Snackbar compared to the v2.0 Snackbar to allow for some bolt clearance.

for the Snackbar Mod v1.0 owners https://www.shapeways.com/marketplac....5&sort=newest

for the Snackbar Mod v2.0 owners https://www.shapeways.com/marketplac....5&sort=newest

CFTBL Snack Bar Mod Signage Upgrade for v1 & v2 mods - rev1.pdf

State
    VICTORIA
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1517 Post(s)
    Looks awesome Jady well done

State
    New South Wales
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    99 Post(s)
    Great stuff ... looks fantastic very professional

State
    N/A
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)

For those Snackbar v1.0 and V2.0 owners that live in Australia I am doing a purchase of parts from Shapeways and have enough lighting parts to make 4 signage ONLY kits.

The benefit of this is you do not have to pay for postage from from Shapeways or Comet Pinball as I will cover this but you will have to cover postage from me to you (within Australia only) - which is a saving of about $37.50 and I assembly it for you.

I have enough lighting parts for 4 complete kits as per manual and the led strip colour option is: white, amber, red, light purple, ice blue and 1 x dark blue.

If you were to get the Signage parts yourself as per manual for Australia it would be:
    Shapeways - $54 parts + $15 postage + $7 GST = $76 USD
    Comet Pinball - $7 parts + $15 postage + $3 GST & clearance tax = $25 USD
    Total = $101 USD = $142.50 AUD (at today's conversion rates 1 to 1.41)

What I can do is the following:
    Shapeways - $54 for the signage parts + $5.50 GST = $59.50 USD
    Comet Pinball - $7 parts (no GST & clearance tax as have in stock) = $7 USD cost of parts
    Total = $66.50USD = $94 AUD
    + box / postage from me to you so about $105AUD gift payment or $110 merch payment and it will be tapped, fully assembled and tested for you just to assemble into the game including bolt and allen key for free.

If keen let me know & pay by Tuesday night this week as finalising the order and I will need payment up front as not something I want to keep in stock if you changed your mind.

just send me a PM with your colour preference and if you need or want anything else from Shapeways and then I can send through the total and my paypal email

Cheers

Jady

PS - Spots available
    Spot 1 - taken
    Spot 2 -
    Spot 3 -
    Spot 4 -

other CFTBL parts
    https://www.shapeways.com/marketplac...bl&sort=newest

State
    N/A
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)

Thanks guys
    the list has closed at 5 kits coming to me to be assembled and sent out, just waiting on a few payments and then will chat soon when the parts arrive and will send them out.
    Cheers

State
    N/A
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)

A little update for the guys waiting for their mods. They arrived a few days ago and I have fitted them up and mailed out to 6 aussies, Enjoy.

Also for anyone tempted for any repro parts, mods, pinball tools Shapeways is having a 15% Cyber Monday sale this week - I should know the code soon.
    https://www.shapeways.com/marketplac...ks&sort=newest

Thread Information