Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

3 Bootleg PCBs - $50 the lot.

Hi Folks

Clearing out my to-do shelf, and these three bootlegs have been there for far too long, not interested in putting any more time into them.

1942 - Worked last time I fired it up, not JAMMA and I can't find the harness to test it, probably still works.

Section Z - This works and plays- there is a slight glitch (screen inverts for a fraction of a second when coining up) - may be a fault, or may just be the bootleggers saving a few cents / or cocking up the PCB design.

Gunsmoke - This works and is playable, the screen is a bit twitchy in my cabinet, but works fine on my test bench monitor so again may not be a fault.

None of these are JAMMA boards, 1942 is a 44 pin variant, and the other two are Capcom Classic pinout but... if you can pick them up I'll throw in a Capcom Classic adapter.

All boards are in very decent condition physically.

I will consider shipping these at cost in a week, but will give the people who can collect first dibs - coz I hate boxing and posting stuff.

$50 the lot - will not split.

Pick up 3015

Thanks

David

Edited by Womble