Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Oktoberfest by American Pinball

Ando77

I had a feeling this would be special.

A lot going on with this new release, plenty of value, tons of fun.

I think AP have done very well. With code completion this will be super cool !

Would be great if our dollar would firm up. AU price on our weak $ will be insane.

Hey, get that thing open Jack Danger !

The lift ramp is always a good idea. Makes one shot into2 and doesn't negate the left orbit by shoving a ramp there. A design idea that should have been done on maiden. That whole upper left quarter is such a wasted space on that game. Jmho. I might be in on this game...

Oktoberfest by American Pinball

This game has 2 flipper buttons on each side. The second button is for player controlled magnets somewhere in the game, but in the dead flip stream he mentions that in the settings you can change it so that you can use two buttons on one side to play left and right flippers with one hand so, you can play while holding your beer in the other hand [emoji23].

Sent from your mums iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Any idea on AU price Wayne ?

I think Oktf will sell very well here if you can do your best to keep Mr pinball margin in check

- - - Updated - - -

This game has 2 flipper buttons on each side. The second button is for player controlled magnets somewhere in the game, but in the dead flip stream he mentions that in the settings you can change it so that you can use two buttons on one side to play left and right flippers with one hand so, you can play while holding your beer in the other hand [emoji23].

Sent from your mums iPhone using Aussie Arcade

I think there is only 2 buttons on the right hand side.

And yes I'm really looking forward to playing with a schooner in left hand while flippin on the right :)

ok23.thumb.jpg.443151a5b78437cfea14574a5ccf2f4b.jpg

ok33.thumb.jpg.22ff52bd48639cdad1f740b52994abdb.jpg

ok2.jpg.6f8a7820709b43848b466f765fed473e.jpg