Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Nintendo Hellfire Cocktail

Hi guys,

Picked this up tonight just around the coirner from my place. Didn't look to closely at the time as he said it was untested (uhuh...) so I classified it as not working straight away. After getting it home and looking at it more it appears to be a Nintendo Hellfire Cocktail, and yes, sadly, its had an extra button added. Does anyone have any more info on this cabinet at all? The wiring seems a little funky so praying for a wiring diagram, but you know....we can all dream ;)

Cheers and thanks!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]137344[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]137345[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]137346[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]137347[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]137348[/ATTACH]

Manual:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fBKQB3lUy72r6oGTP8rXcEI1lPHXpNvo

Schematics:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oSLs9CZrWNMGQewGYuiIbj_8zX_rmQe_

The above are for an upright cab...

I'm guessing it doesn't have the original PCB so it may be easier to copy the DK or Space Firebird cocktail wiring.

No it doesn't sadly. It's got Crazy Kong in it.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Awesome find. I have a Nintendo space fever cocktail making the journey from SA to qld in the coming week, I love these Nintendo cabs, there is a fair few around in Australia a mate @Pelly recently picked up a Nintendo sheriff cocktail. Ether way a nice cab - but has it been guttered in the past - originally wireing and Sanyo monitor ( Nintendo use inverted video signals as u maybe aware)

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Awesome find. I have a Nintendo space fever cocktail making the journey from SA to qld in the coming week, I love these Nintendo cabs, there is a fair few around in Australia a mate @Pelly recently picked up a Nintendo sheriff cocktail. Ether way a nice cab - but has it been guttered in the past - originally wireing and Sanyo monitor ( Nintendo use inverted video signals as u maybe aware)

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Yeh, its an amazing cab, all metal base and control panels is something I havent seen before!

And I dont think its been gutted, it looks to be original chassis and monitor (albeit with a mod on the chassis) but the wiring may have been altered as there are some orphaned wires in there.

Cheers

Yeah, nice find mate. Cab looks identical to the Space Fever cab I recently picked up with Sheriff in it. You can tell it was a Space Fever based on the badge (TSF-CL Space Fever Colour) and shape of the corners of the table top. Also the monitor has TSF-CL. It does have Sheriff instruction cards, control panels and original boards which is cool.

Obviously you can tell mine wasn't rebadged after it came from Japan but yours may have been due to the blank serial, English lettering on the CP and US coin sticker wheras mine has the Japanese one under the 20c sticker...

Hellfire uses TUB as it's ID. Can you see that anywhere?

f8f59e68285ae98c6307a303eca7b03a.jpg

558f191c902c5264503e188907aa41d4.jpg

0fdd3a11de37353d7e9921cd9f8f5d93.jpg

f511ef5ec37fce04e76587c88ce9f122.jpg

Also, no reason why your monitor wouldn't be original. The housing looks the same as mine. However the chassis does appear to be different. They are really easy to pull out. Just unplugg the cables and take out the 4 screws and it just lifts out.

Trust me you want to, i pulled most of the stuff out of mine. There was all manner of dead bugs and spider webs in mine :P