Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Wizard of oz winged monkey group order

Ryza

Hello.

I organised a bulk lot of the red smoke witch mod this guy made. Which was seriously high quality.

Now he has made an awesome monkey.

I think I saved about 35usd or so on shipping for each person that ordered last time

No price

No date.

Just let me know if you are interested and whne the time comes I'll see if I can get a bunch in and save everyone some $$

I’m in too Ryza, fantastic idea.

I’ve put my name down with Steve on pinside too, which I presume we should all do to make sure he makes the right quantity?

The poor bloke is being bombarded with love for his monkey

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

I've already told him I want about 10.

I think I'll cap it at 10 because I don't want to be responsible for getting in too many of these.

Up to 9 now

I’m in too Ryza, fantastic idea.

I’ve put my name down with Steve on pinside too, which I presume we should all do to make sure he makes the right quantity?

The poor bloke is being bombarded with love for his monkey

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

I've already told him I want about 10.

I think I'll cap it at 10 because I don't want to be responsible for getting in too many of these.

Up to 9 now

Make sure I'm on it boss please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• 4 months later...

So Steve who makes the mod is ready to make them

I got an early version and its very nice

it comes with a bunch of parts, but only takes 15~20 minutes to install.

Its painted in UV ink and comes with a UV light, its pretty subtle, it doesnt glow or anything.

Its $299 USD

I had 10 people that wanted it but didn't know if would be so much, and don't really feel comfortable getting in $4,000 package from the US without insurance etc.

I think it might be easier if everyone gets them on their own, or if someone wants they can organise a group order. I am happy to help, i just don't want to organise the funds.

Wednesday Pacific time, on the 17th his time - is when he is opening up orders

He is California. So that is 6am Thursday the 18th here....2 days from now

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-witch-red-smoke-mod

All you need to do it post in that thread that you want it. He makes them in the order people post from that date.

He is onyl making 200, and maybe making more later but that will take him 6 months and he will then take a break

He made about 250 witches in about 2 years, and there are plenty more than people want him to make that he hasn't

Sorry for not coming through but with the new GST laws, and the AUD being so weak I don't feel comfortable being responsible for that kind of $$.

Hey Ryan

Have you got any of the smoke mods ? Or do u know where i can get my wife just got a woz today and it has no mods at all /

Great machine though

Thanks

Wayne

You will have to ask Steve in that thread to make one for you. They are all hand made

That is a higher price than I was expecting but Steve's work on the witch mod was exceptional and the flying monkey looks even better...

And yes Ryza, it does make more sense to order individually. I don't remember postage being that onerous for the witch

Ryza,

I totally understand your concerns and have no issues with your decision to not continue with the group order. At least you got us all to be aware of this mod

I have the witch mod, made by the same bloke, which is awesome. I'm not sure if I'll proceed wit this one though but thanks anyway for bringing it to our attention

cheers, Paul

So Steve who makes the mod is ready to make them

I got an early version and its very nice

it comes with a bunch of parts, but only takes 15~20 minutes to install.

Its painted in UV ink and comes with a UV light, its pretty subtle, it doesnt glow or anything.

Its $299 USD

I had 10 people that wanted it but didn't know if would be so much, and don't really feel comfortable getting in $4,000 package from the US without insurance etc.

I think it might be easier if everyone gets them on their own, or if someone wants they can organise a group order. I am happy to help, i just don't want to organise the funds.

Wednesday Pacific time, on the 17th his time - is when he is opening up orders

He is California. So that is 6am Thursday the 18th here....2 days from now

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-witch-red-smoke-mod

All you need to do it post in that thread that you want it. He makes them in the order people post from that date.

He is onyl making 200, and maybe making more later but that will take him 6 months and he will then take a break

He made about 250 witches in about 2 years, and there are plenty more than people want him to make that he hasn't

Sorry for not coming through but with the new GST laws, and the AUD being so weak I don't feel comfortable being responsible for that kind of $$.

• 2 months later...